Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I didn't steal your wife bro. We're just sharing her.
Its funny that whenever someone tries to make real world analogies to digital "theft" they're immediately self defeating.

If you're able to make a perfect digital copy of my wife such that your interactions with the copy have no impact on the original, knock yourself out (within the obvious normal limits of human decency)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
My OB said that if you use a condom and the problem fixes it's the strings, if not it's the cervix you're hitting since the cervix is closed. Idk. Then found out the copper IUD has cloth strings. Wish we knew that ahead of time. Plus condoms are disgusting if you've been going 6 years without them.

Chortled.

@Soygen, didn't your women recently get her IUD out? Did you notice a difference?
We used condoms for 10 years as our only birth control. Then we had decided we did not want more kids and so I got a vasectomy.

Life is that simple.

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
My last girlfriend had an IUD and it was always poking me. It's a terrible feeling. She had it rechecked as well to be sure it was in its intended position/location, doctor said it was all good, but I still always felt it when we'd have sex. No thanks.

Condoms are gross but at least they're not uncomfortable and super distracting, at least when compared to an IUD.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Girlfriend used to do the nuvaring deal but she hated it. Never bothered me but I'm not the one putting it in every month either. She's on the pill and does well with it. Neither one of us wants kids. We've been together for 7 years now and she's only mentioned it once in passing. It was a "Oh that baby was cute" kind of deal. I immediately bought her a puppy, she's never mentioned it since.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Girlfriend used to do the nuvaring deal but she hated it. Never bothered me but I'm not the one putting it in every month either. She's on the pill and does well with it. Neither one of us wants kids. We've been together for 7 years now and she's only mentioned it once in passing. It was a "Oh that baby was cute" kind of deal. I immediately bought her a puppy, she's never mentioned it since.
Smart man

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We just used the pill

Obviously we were trying for a 2nd and bad stuff happened so right now we're just pulling out and painting a map of Hawaii on her back every time. Worst case scenario she's pregnant again, but that's what we wanted anyways. We are just officially waiting a few months to start for real.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Don't know how anybody does condoms for an extended period of time. I literally prefer to jack off than have sex with a condom. For me it's a necessary evil when poking randoms, but an established relationship? Fuck that.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

trex

Queen Bee
We used condoms for 10 years as our only birth control. Then we had decided we did not want more kids and so I got a vasectomy.

Life is that simple.

I am honestly surprised to hear this. You must have some freaky stuff going on if wearing a condom every time is NBD.

Don't know how anybody does condoms for an extended period of time. I literally prefer to jack off than have sex with a condom. For me it's a necessary evil when poking randoms, but an established relationship? Fuck that.

I think that's general consensus. The smell alone ruins the mood.

Pull out worked for us for a long ass time, then I had two babies in 16mo and refuse to have 3 babies in 3 years so needed something more reliable. Plus not having to pull out when pregnant and trying was really nice. Not having to stop what you're doing and remove a cock is a blessing.

Last edited:

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I am honestly surprised to hear this. You must have some freaky stuff going on if wearing a condom every time is NBD.
Meh like I said it was simple. No need to worry about hormones or any of the other issues. We didn't have a single condom break. We didn't accidentally get pregnant ever.

We don't get pregnant now with a vasectomy. We just kept it simple.

I understand all of the other reasons for all the other options but we did it that way and no ragrets gurl.

trex

Queen Bee
Meh like I said it was simple. No need to worry about hormones or any of the other issues. We didn't have a single condom break. We didn't accidentally get pregnant ever.

We don't get pregnant now with a vasectomy. We just kept it simple.

I understand all of the other reasons for all the other options but we did it that way and no ragrets gurl.

How much money do you think you spent on condoms in that 10 years? Seriously question, gurl. Who put them on?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
How much money do you think you spent on condoms in that 10 years? Seriously question, gurl. Who put them on?
I don't know, 3 times a week on average and a 36 count is $15 for what we bought.

So that is about $650 - $1200 for 10 years since it wasn't always 3x a week sometimes more and sometimes less.

We both put them on.

trex

Queen Bee
Baby-Happy-Face-Meme-05.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Lol under $1500 is a small price to pay for not having that demon staring at you. Also not a bad price to pay to avoid hormone imbalances or weight gain from birth control.

There is no favorite condom. We used spermicide trojans during ovulation times and every other time just your standard trojan. We probably just did spermicide more often than not just because it was easier to get just the one type in bulk and never worry about it.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
been with my wife since highschool

pull out method only

100% effective

I am legend

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Mebbe you guys are just shooting blanks, and the kids are someone else's?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Mebbe you guys are just shooting blanks, and the kids are someone else's?

All three of my kids were conceived within 2 cycles of stopping pulling out... So either there's a boyfriend out there that has exquisite timing or....