Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Brikker

Trump's Staff
It's Portland, so manly probably just means a regular betacuck instead of a super betacuck.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

trex

Queen Bee
They were twins even.

Oh damn. Makes sense then, getting preggo with twins is my biggest fear. Good job on that one, must have been hella tough.

Just manly as in your typical manly gentlemen. Tall, dad bod, MBA & great job in tech, plays sports for recreation, watches sports 24/7, really good to his wife and kind to all his wife's friends, really involved in the kids lives, just all around really great guy. A model man IMO.

...and also has a bit of a fetish lol

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Oh damn. Makes sense then, getting preggo with twins is my biggest fear. Good job on that one, must have been hella tough.

Just manly as in your typical manly gentlemen. Tall, dad bod, MBA & great job in tech, plays sports for recreation, watches sports 24/7, really good to his wife and kind to all his wife's friends, really involved in the kids lives, just all around really great guy. A model man IMO.

...and also has a bit of a fetish lol

Oh yea, definitely doesn't sound like the type of guy who would cry.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Just more proof that marriage is for poor people.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Holy fucking shit, I had forgotten about this:

Throwback To When Colin Kaepernick Was Fined For Using Racial Slurs Towards A Black Player

"After a 28-20 loss against the Chicago Bears on Sept. 14 of 2015, Kapernick was fined $11,00 by the NFL for using a racial slur, 'f***ing n***a/er' to be specific."

That's fucking rich. Kaepernick is half-black by birth and was adopted and raised by a midwestern white family.

Last year: calls some dude a n****r on the field
This year: very concerned about racial justice

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkay

I think ya got the wrong thread.;)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I love condoms, I even used to jerk off with them. I liked the feel of it wrapped tightly around my pecker, plus when jerking of it was nice that cleanup was so easy. My wife had to beg me to stop using them once we were married. Since someone asked, my favorite is Lifestyles SKYN. I switched to them because I kept running into girls who had latex allergies, but I really liked how they feel a lot better than latex.

I should say I used to love condoms. Nowadays my dick doesn't work the same and I have to fluff myself before I can put it on, so fuck that shit. It used to be I couldn't get my pants off in the same room with a girl without Lenny standing at attention. Now he's more like "Wake me up when it's go time bro". We still keep them around for buttstuff and to protect the toys.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user