Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Izo

Tranny Chaser
The weird thing is zaara lives literally down the street from me
boy_or_girl_2864.jpg

Well?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
My wife got extremely upset at me yesterday because I voted against the California measure to ban GMO's.

Hippies, man =/

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm usually pretty reserved. Now I've never called my wife a whore but I got pretty disturbingly graphic the other day during intercourse and it seemed really get her going quite a bit more.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm usually pretty reserved. Now I've never called my wife a whore but I got pretty disturbingly graphic the other day during intercourse and it seemed really get her going quite a bit more.

I'm picturing something along the lines of....

"You, person who sleeps around and has low self worth, you enjoy my penis in your vagina? You like this intercourse?? I was of the mind that you did!"

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

trex

Queen Bee

Dirty talk is a huge factor of good sex IMO

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm picturing something along the lines of....

"You, person who sleeps around and has low self worth, you enjoy my penis in your vagina? You like this intercourse?? I was of the mind that you did!"

"Yeah you like that you fucking retard?"

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
I used that once and got slapped.

Set and setting. Also actual whores don't like being called that, maybe you could soften it up to 'trollop', or 'slag', or 'floozy.' Noodle and Tarrant got it right.

Future plans, maybe? How old are your ovaries?

They're 29. Somewhere down the line I would like to have a son, mostly because I think he'd be an awesome dad.

Sorry about no RR titties. I already got Database'd once and Trex pretty much has the B-cup market covered for you guys.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
One of the guys that I work with sticks his dick into anything that moves. Constantly on Tindr/Snapchat. Today he was singing the praises of 'white Westport sluts.' Start there?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
One of the guys that I work with sticks his dick into anything that moves. Constantly on Tindr/Snapchat. Today he was singing the praises of 'white Westport sluts.' Start there?

I read that "Wetsport sluts" and now I'm betting a_skeleton_03 did too.