Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
One day I will meet zaara and it will be glorious and I won't tell anyone here.

Or did I already

Maybe I bought a sub tonight

Maybe I didn't

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
My work has been making me pretty fucking miserable lately and there's non-stop ridiculous shit that makes me wonder how the fuck some people manage to breathe on their own without an instruction manual with pictures and small words. When my BF asks about my day, though, usually I just give him a very general "people were fucking idiots" and leave it at that, since most of the stuff I'd bitch about he isn't going to understand. Most of my venting goes towards my co-worker who shares in a lot of the facepalming that I do. My BF works in shitty retail in white trash central, so he's usually got some shit to bitch about when he gets home as well. I don't mind it; it takes maybe 5min out of the night between both of us, if that. Even with all the shit in my day, I can't imagine ever having fucking 45 minutes worth of shit to bitch about. I can't talk anywhere near that long.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
I buy trex flowers on most Thursdays. There is a farmer's market every thurs right across the street.

$1 a flower. Pic below, cost $4. Nicest flowers most people have ever seen. Was thinking about posting every thurs just to be a dick.

Aww, sweet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I buy trex flowers on most Thursdays.
dVDJiez.gif

Cuck. But cheap. Good.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Since when is doing something nice on a regular basis for the one you love a cuck? I mean, he doesn't finish shit.

I bought my wife a dildo for when I'm away on busines....

• 1Solidarity

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
So my wife is going to go with the daughter and inlaws to the Philippines in Nov. I will stay at home because the dog and I dont have 2 weeks of leave. First time we will be away that long. Can't wait to sit around drinking in my boxers the second I get home from work.

Time to figure out how many times you can jack off in a day. Accept the challenge!

Are you playing EQbrowser now? no! that is because Tyen does not finish.
Remember the Malware on FOH? Tyen was gonna fix it, but Tyen does not finish.
Seen the pic's of his house? he was going to let one of his kids sleep in an actual bedroom and not a closet...but alas, Tyen does not finish.
Remember those kids of Kegkilla's ? Tyen does not finish.

IceFuckingBurn.gif

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Got a good one from today.

So last night we had game night and my brother in law stayed pretty late. After he left my wife said she'd be up in a minute. I passed the fuck out and this morning she didn't even wake me up so I slept late.

She was in a mood all morning and I finally dragged it out of her. Apparently 2 hours later she crawled into bed and tried to wake me up to put a baby in her. I said something like "what the fuck" and rolled over. At this point in the story I cracked up and this pissed her off more. We're trying for kid #2 so basically fucking daily,except yesterday.

I just laughed because I clearly was not conscious and she got all pissy I turned her down.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Mrs. Izo overcooked my steak making my Sunday dinner salad. Anyone know a good divorce lawyer?

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
This sounds too good to be true, but if it works half as well as advertised some of you homies can finally give the wife some peace and quiet at night.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
This sounds too good to be true, but if it works half as well as advertised some of you homies can finally give the wife some peace and quiet at night.

obstructive-sleep-apnea-819x1024.jpg
Interesting :) Snoring has several causes. One of them being the tongue falling back into the back of the pharynx. Only jaw thrust or an OPA can alleviate this. Pic is from OSA, see middle pic for the case in point.
Another is increased mocusa - rhinitis, UAI. Not sure how this device will be tolerated when you have a fever or irritation in and around the nose, or even work with asynchronous snoring in OSA.

My take is this: fuck bitches and their sensitive ears, assert dominance!

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Interesting :) Snoring has several causes. One of them being the tongue falling back into the back of the pharynx. Only jaw thrust and an OPA can alleviate this. Pic is from OSA, see middle pic for the case in point.
Another is increased mocusa - rhinitis, UAI. Not sure how this device will be tolerated when you have a fever or irritation in and around the nose, or even work with asynchronous snoring in OSA.

My take is this: fuck bitches and their sensitive ears, assert dominance!

Well, I don't think the cause of your snoring matters as it doesn't treat that. All it does is cancel out the noise by using opposing sound waves. It's not a snoring "treatment", it's a "stop driving your wife crazy with your snoring" device.

What I want to know (having a background in science) is how they can match varying amplitudes and frequencies heard in snoring in real time..