Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
My wife is in a group text with about 6 other women and she said they all devolved into one upping each other about how upset they were over the election, the winner claimed she collapsed in her bathroom and cried until her husband drug her into bed. i think most of them missed work

Women.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My wife is in a group text with about 6 other women and she said they all devolved into one upping each other about how upset they were over the election, the winner claimed she collapsed in her bathroom and cried until her husband drug her into bed. i think most of them missed work

Women.
Stories like this make this all worth it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
My girlfriend had a few similar stories about the nurses she works with.

Apparently 2 women she works with who used to be inseparable now "officially hatelisted" each other because one of them voted for Trump and one voted for Clinton.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wife said moms were crying at pre-school drop off today. I lol'd

Since we're on a slight derail: did any of you have friends that said their kids broke down in fear about the election results and they basically encouraged it? Did you kind of want to punch them in the face for conditioning their kids to believe that they were in immediate danger because a blowhard reality TV star won an election? That actually rustled me.

Letting your kids feel unsafe is pretty low. Be an adult and remind them our government is strong against bad actors, and that you always have their back and they're safe with you. Instead, it was apparently family cry time. Pussies.

Bonus irony: all of them smugly dogpiled the GOP crowd who was afraid "that secret muslim will take our guns and fill the country with turorists".

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Since we're on a slight derail: did any of you have friends that said their kids broke down in fear about the election results and they basically encouraged it? Did you kind of want to punch them in the face for conditioning their kids to believe that they were in immediate danger because a blowhard reality TV star won an election? That actually rustled me.

Letting your kids feel unsafe is pretty low. Be an adult and remind them our government is strong against bad actors, and that you always have their back and they're safe with you. Instead, it was apparently family cry time. Pussies.

Bonus irony: all of them smugly dogpiled the GOP crowd who was afraid "that secret muslim will take our guns and fill the country with turorists".
I suspect 1 family of friends did this or committed suicide since I have not heard from eother of them since 930pm election night.

• 1Like

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I had friends who said "How will I explain this to my child?!". I suggested not discussing politics with 6 year olds.

• 6Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 9 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
My girlfriend had a few similar stories about the nurses she works with.

Apparently 2 women she works with who used to be inseparable now "officially hatelisted" each other because one of them voted for Trump and one voted for Clinton.
My wife's entire Facebook feed full of nurses was all Hillary supporters pretty much. They are all talking about LBGT death camps.

The one shining beacon is an Iranian born doctor my wife works with that is still Muslim but took six years to become an American citizen. That woman is pro Trump and generally awesome in every way.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
So Unfortunately, The second date went great.

She put on makeup and dressed up very feminine. We went out to dinner while Philadelphia burned and we both swore to not talk politics so I dodged a bullet, She seems intelligent for being a 21 year old liberal arts student and we had a great time and plenty of conversation.

Half way through her blabbering I just started staring at her and that just made her fumble and blush so I broke the tension and kissed (with out consent #maga) and she reciprocated. After dinner I drove her to her dorm and she asked ME if she could kiss me so we made out a bit and i dropped her off.

Third date is at my place this Saturday I have to hide all my racist stuff.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Post pics. I'll judge her blood purity.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

How long is her hair? Is it too short to pull when hitting it from the back?

• 1Solidarity

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
I had friends who said "How will I explain this to my child?!". I suggested not discussing politics with 6 year olds.

I had several of these on facebook where they supposedly had a breakfast conversation where they had to tell their 4th grader or whatever that Trump won, and the girl asked "will we be safe?"

These are ordinary wealthy white people. And this bitch posted this to facebook.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Post pics. I'll judge her blood purity.

Not getting pics of here yet, I was able to find her Tumblr and Twitter and shit in like five minutes she isn't that internet secure so I don't want any of you cock blocks linking her to my rererolled account.

She does have blonde hair blue eyes but it's cut short like a lesbian and died slightly pink in parts.

Khane

If we're being honest I kinda dig short hair. A woman that is still sexy with short hair is a woman worth a man's time. It's almost as if they are handicapping themselves on purpose and still winning. Kinda like wearing cement shoes but still being able to dunk. It just makes it more impressive.

• 1Solidarity