Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So you don't really dig short hair. You dig hot chicks.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I had several of these on facebook where they supposedly had a breakfast conversation where they had to tell their 4th grader or whatever that Trump won, and the girl asked "will we be safe?"

These are ordinary wealthy white people. And this bitch posted this to facebook.

Yeah when you think about a class of people that have historically been in danger its rich white folks.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
My wife has a short pixie cut and it puts moments of doubt into my mind when I'm behind her. To combat this, I flex in the mirror like Patrick Bateman.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester
So Unfortunately, The second date went great.

She put on makeup and dressed up very feminine. We went out to dinner while Philadelphia burned and we both swore to not talk politics so I dodged a bullet, She seems intelligent for being a 21 year old liberal arts student and we had a great time and plenty of conversation.

Half way through her blabbering I just started staring at her and that just made her fumble and blush so I broke the tension and kissed (with out consent #maga) and she reciprocated. After dinner I drove her to her dorm and she asked ME if she could kiss me so we made out a bit and i dropped her off.

Third date is at my place this Saturday I have to hide all my racist stuff.

That's gonna take a lot of paint to cover that mural. You don't have much time.

You can block hitlers face with the armoire. She probably doesn't know what goebels looked like, so you're safe there.

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
If we're being honest I kinda dig short hair. A woman that is still sexy with short hair is a woman worth a man's time. It's almost as if they are handicapping themselves on purpose and still winning. Kinda like wearing cement shoes but still being able to dunk. It just makes it more impressive.

So you like dudes. Got it.

:)

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
You should actually frame all of the biggest dictators in one of those multi picture frames and put it up. Throw in Trump randomly and ask her to rank them.

Seeing as she is a 21 year old sheltered white girl she would know only Trump and Hitler and probably rank them in that order.

She'll change her tune when she has an oppressor cis white male shitlord growing inside her fertile aryan womb.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Why have I not kept up with this thread?!

I am literally on the edge of my seat waiting for the next installment of a_skeleton_02' quest to Make Aryans Great Again.

Big P, I hope this was just some sort of understanding, I can sort of commiserate with the bad feels you're getting over going through all that effort (and expense) and her seemingly not appreciating it. I know everyone busts balls, and in general none of us know any of the others from Adam, but I genuinely hope you can work this out.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
She is literally texting me from a Anti Trump Rally in the city as I write this.

I told her to express her constitutionally protected right to practice political discourse.

I'm going to get high and play WoW naked with the exception of my #MAGA hat.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Went out with Mr. Wait A While tonight. I looked nice, I smelled nice, I was nice. He got there before me to get a place for us to sit - it's a small local restaurant...we sat at the bar. He was to my right. The dude to the left of me flirted more with me than guy did. FFS. This is going nowhere fast; or nowhere slow as the case may be. I was even ready to show him my tattoo. (NOT a tramp stamp...small discreet and in a more private location.)

Guess one can never have too many friends. Dinner was good. Had a Kona Pipeline porter and house made chips so at least that is something too.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Went out with Mr. Wait A While tonight. I looked nice, I smelled nice, I was nice. He got there before me to get a place for us to sit - it's a small local restaurant...we sat at the bar. He was to my right. The dude to the left of me flirted more with me than guy did. FFS. This is going nowhere fast; or nowhere slow as the case may be.

Lame. Bonerkiller.

Had a Kona Pipeline porter

Well, at least you got some pipe yesterday.

HEYOOOOOOO

• 2Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Big P, I hope this was just some sort of understanding, I can sort of commiserate with the bad feels you're getting over going through all that effort (and expense) and her seemingly not appreciating it. I know everyone busts balls, and in general none of us know any of the others from Adam, but I genuinely hope you can work this out.
We shall see. Was gonna sit down and talk with her this weekend but apparently its that time of the month so guess it will have to be next week.
Went out with Mr. Wait A While tonight. I looked nice, I smelled nice, I was nice. He got there before me to get a place for us to sit - it's a small local restaurant...we sat at the bar. He was to my right. The dude to the left of me flirted more with me than guy did. FFS. This is going nowhere fast; or nowhere slow as the case may be. I was even ready to show him my tattoo. (NOT a tramp stamp...small discreet and in a more private location.)
Maybe hes unsure how to put moves on a widow or is being a cautious.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord

Guess one can never have too many friends. Dinner was good. Had a Kona Pipeline porter and house made chips so at least that is something too.

I forget, was waiting your idea or his? Either way, if you want something more, then say it or act on it. He can't read your mind any more than you can read his.

• 1Like

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
We shall see. Was gonna sit down and talk with her this weekend but apparently its that time of the month so guess it will have to be next week.

Maybe hes unsure how to put moves on a widow or is being a cautious.
Best of hope for you in your conversation.

In re my whatever the hell it is...Yeah, I don't know...we text and talk a lot. I guess he is just cautious. He has been in serious relationships but not married. I think the most serious of them broke his heart....but that was a few years ago.
I am a "hugger"...if you are my friend, relative or a good friend of a friend you are getting a squeeze from me. I thought he was going to freak out when I hugged him goodnight. . He is very social, knows a ton of people, had no trouble greeting or shaking anyone's hand tonight..several people. So I am confused. I actually was analyzing my own damn body language and it was pretty fucking clear. I would have been happy with a firmer embrace if not at least a kiss on my cheek.
again...sigh.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Don't know much about your situation Mrs.G but its sociably acceptable for a lady to be sexually aggressive.

Flirt with him and if you want a kiss then kiss him.

If you said something to the effect of take it slow then he might be taking it slow it's up to you now to let him know it's time to take it to pound town.

• 2Like

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I hugged him and got back the weakest hug ever, like he was afraid of it or it physically hurt him. Me going in full on scares me with him.

So far the only other men who have seriously approached me were: 1.way too early guy...whose history I know..and who I am certain I could bed with a single text...but his early attention and hx really puts him out of my dating pool. 2. my boss...ew. 3. married dude I know from volunteer activities...I would fuck him if he were single. He is funny and good looking and has broad shoulders...I like bigger guys.
Sheesh. I don't want be some kind of harlot but I miss being held tenderly and fucked with ferocity.

• 2Like