Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
He wants to see just how deep the rabbit holes goes.

Ok...about 2 feet. It's about 2 feet deep.

Aaaaand my brain goes directly to
njP8QxN.gif

njP8QxN.gif

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Young chicks are like that. Pretty much every girl I knew who found a good man changed their political outlook. Right now, you're just showing her that racists are regular people, not the monsters her bitter old lesbian professors have taught her about.

Now, when she learns the truth, it's possible she dies of a brain aneurysm ... but in that case the problem kinda solves itself, don't it?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I went through a period of dating a girl somewhat like this. The age difference was not as great nor were the political differences but she was fresh out of college, short hair, smoked, followed a concert tour around for a year, worked at Applebees (Psych major) vs. me in my late 20s, military cut, corporate type, wore a tie, owned a house.

Yeah that girl could fuck. You're both intrigued and amused by the other because they're so far out of the normal social sphere. It feeds the attraction for a while.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
You want to know how "real" a sheltered, rich 21 year old's thoughts are whose only life experience is going to a liberal enclave college? Mmkay.

She sounds like this, or any woman I date these days under the age of 30 or so.

A Shitlord said:
“Most women in the Bay Area are soft and weak, cosseted and naive despite their claims of worldliness, and generally full of s- -t,” he writes. “They have their self-regarding entitlement feminism, and ceaselessly vaunt their independence, but the reality is, come the epidemic plague or foreign invasion, they’d become precisely the sort of useless baggage you’d trade for a box of shotgun shells or a jerry can of diesel.”

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Touched him on the arm - turned toward him, looked him in the eye, played with my hair, laughed a lot cause he is hilarious, gave some shit because that is what I do, and attempted an actual full body squeeze, so looks like I am being as you lot have recently taught me "friend zoned" (the things I have learned here!)

Mrs Gravy, your flirting would be obvious to anyone who knows about body language, but most people don't. Could be you're just being too subtle. What sorts of things are you talking about on your date? Steer the conversation towards sex talk. Ask him how big his dick is. Tell him you're only asking because you're very tight and guys who are too big hurt a little. Then tell him you actually secretly like the pain. Don't worry if it's not true. By the time he finds out it won't matter.

That should either get you laid or make him uncomfortable enough to stop wasting your time.

• 1Like

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Not overly keen on defending the guy if he's a legitimate puss-puss, but don't underestimate the power of previous indoctrination. You just went through an extraordinarily traumatic life experience. Women have a tendency of internalizing that sort've damage until it blows up in someone else's face. The last thing he's going to want to do is cause an episode where you become hysterical or freak out over something he does (or doesn't do). He's using the kid gloves because he probably cares about upsetting you. Isn't the most masculine thing in the world but if I was in his position I'd probably be the same way. Last thing you want to do is make a misstep, miss out on getting laid, and potentially causing angst for a widow.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Not overly keen on defending the guy if he's a legitimate puss-puss, but don't underestimate the power of previous indoctrination. You just went through an extraordinarily traumatic life experience. Women have a tendency of internalizing that sort've damage until it blows up in someone else's face. The last thing he's going to want to do is cause an episode where you become hysterical or freak out over something he does (or doesn't do). He's using the kid gloves because he probably cares about upsetting you. Isn't the most masculine thing in the world but if I was in his position I'd probably be the same way. Last thing you want to do is make a misstep, miss out on getting laid, and potentially causing angst for a widow.
This was my first thought as well

I've gotta be honest if I dated a widow I'd be 10000% unsure how to act.

Have you tried talking to him about it? I know you've been trying the hinting thing but it's clearly not working. Perhaps just talking to him, telling him your ready to take this a step further and if he isn't interested that's ok.

You have 0 to lose right now.

Either that or just grab his dick through the pants and see how he reacts. A girl did that to me and I almost caused a massive pile up on i-95

Khane

Got something right about marriage

Who are you kidding. The guy is a total chump. There is being tactful and thoughtful about a person's situation and then there's wasting everyone's time pussy footing around because you're afraid to just politely state your intentions. Because you're a chump.

• 1Like

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I have told him that I am emotionally healthy, I have addressed the widow thing directly, I said specifically, that by 10 months, I no longer "felt or believed" myself to be married. He replied that he thought that usually took at least a year. I replied that I was always a quick learner.
This was followed by him saying he wished he was and I reminded him that he told me his 2nd grade teacher -whom he loved- taught him through candy rewards for good behavior and spankings for less than...and that I would be happy to help him learn new things. He responded well and we then talked about sex in general...and I said, it sounded like we were both healthy emotionally and that I liked that.
This was after lame hug night number one and before lame hug night number two. I am pretty sure if I grabbed his dick, he would pass out and then never talk to me again. This could be awkward as I will see him at my friend's house.
Incidentally, I had dinner with my friend and her husband, who know him well...and say he is a good guy. That being stated the husband said to me, with my friend nodding in agreement. "Tracy, don't settle...."dude" is my friend, but so are you, and you can do way better."
So there is that too.
tl/dr Pretty much done, life is too fucking short for me to be this frustrated.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I don't usually agree with Khane, but yeah he is right. I mean, no one wants to be the guy who freaked out a grieving widow by going Dicks our for Harambe on the first date, but at your age and experience, people just don't waste time on shit like that. I mean, he basically friend zoned himself to you and you have done everything but put runway lights up your legs and wave him in with a pair of flashlights. Honestly, if I had to guess, HE wants an emotional pal and is basically using you for that rather than manning up when you have given him the opening. Life is too short to waste on someone sponging emotional comfort and you clearly have better offers. He sounds like the woman in the relationship, quite honestly. If you have any real interest in him, be direct to the point of "Does your dick work?" to force him to shit or get off the pot. You should be out there dodging dicks at this point, not coaxing some guy who is treating the D like its his girl cherry on prom night.

• 1Like