Marriage and the Power of Divorce

iannis

Musty Nester
From a guys perspective.. I don't think he's doing that.

I think he's kinda dumb and not paying attention. Not really. This is the "no sex before marriage" guy. And he's looking for a wife.

I'm sure he's a stand up guy. But he has a VERY specific role defined in his mind for girlfriend and wife. If we knew his history there may be a good reason that we agree with as to why he has created that definition for himself. There's no shame or wrong in what he's looking for -- but it sounds like it also sure as fuck ain't The Widow Gravy.

I've never dated one, but dating a widow doesn't seem like it would be that odd. I mean god damn, she said until death do we part and she meant it. It's a mark of quality of character. You just have to accept that her husband is part of her. It doesn't seem strange to me at all. Everyone we've ever connected with is a part of us... a husband/wife even more so.

Dating a divorcee would be ODD.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
SJW women finally figuring out they can get some real dick, while keeping their low-T male feminist boyfriend on the side.

Someone please peer review my post, so we can publish.
Done. Submitted to NE Journal of Medicine

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm definitely down to watching her get herself off, but I can't extrapolate that to watching her get plowed by another dude. That being said, I don't judge anyone on their sexual desires, as long as all parties are legal and willing.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I don't think I would classify 1:1 interaction as cuckery; a sharing of the power to give and receive pleasure is how I view it. I loved to see G be titillated by my self pleasuring. I loved having his response when giving him head too. It only made it better for me...and I am pretty sure for him too.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I'm definitely down to watching her get herself off, but I can't extrapolate that to watching her get plowed by another dude. That being said, I don't judge anyone on their sexual desires, as long as all parties are legal and willing.

Most people have too much insecurity and too much possessiveness to go down that road. Like even if the idea turns them on they can't face it. It's not an insult it's just how people are built.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
be direct to the point of "Does your dick work?"

This is a good point. I had a 50 yr old roommate a few years back who introduced me to hookup sites like Adult Friend Finder. He was slaying pussy left and right. He could have fucked every night of the week if he wanted, while I think I got 3 responses total during my yearlong subscription. He said the reason was by the time men got his age, their dicks were stopping working, so he was a bit of a rarity that he was still fully functional. Once the girls found out he could still perform, they were all over him. He also said that even though his women were wanting dick bad, they did not want to mess around with young studs for various reasons. So, like Mrs G, they were limiting themselves to a pool that is less likely to be able to provide what they're looking for.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
ED...possible...had briefly thought of that....
His HX includes his most serious (and sexual) relationship with a divorced woman who still lived with her ex husband...you know for financial reasons....dude finally ended it over that...but he tolerated that far longer (like over a year) than he probably should have. He told me that it's been over 2 years since he has had sex, so it isn't as if we have not had intimate open conversations. Meh, don't know why I am still mucking up this thread with this.

Doesn't anyone else have anything going on? We haven't discussed anal in a while...

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
ED...possible...had briefly thought of that....
His HX includes his most serious (and sexual) relationship with a divorced woman who still lived with her ex husband...you know for financial reasons....dude finally ended it over that...but he tolerated that far longer (like over a year) than he probably should have. He told me that it's been over 2 years since he has had sex, so it isn't as if we have not had intimate open conversations. Meh, don't know why I am still mucking up this thread with this.

Doesn't anyone else have anything going on? We haven't discussed anal in a while...
IUD makes my wife more insane when its that time of the month. Whut do Mrs?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well I posted it in the other thread. Wife has been really sick for awhile and she never gets sick. I knew she was pregnant and it was confirmed the other day

Im excited but also our house is too small so I'm already worried about that. Also worried about a newborn waking up a 2 year old at night.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Well I posted it in the other thread. Wife has been really sick for awhile and she never gets sick. I knew she was pregnant and it was confirmed the other day

Im excited but also our house is too small so I'm already worried about that. Also worried about a newborn waking up a 2 year old at night.
Hope it's just a cold. On top of cholestatsis and gestational beetus, wife got the flu when we were in CT for one of her baby showers. That week in the hospital was the scariest in my life (and most expenssive!)

Not to worry you or anything