Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Consensus: hands never photograph well, mine are lovely in person, especially when wrapped about a stiff cock. Again, I am 5 foot 6 in tall and weigh around 125...sometimes a few pounds less, sometimes a few pounds more....most of it in my ass which cannot be seen in that photo. I am definitely fair skinned. G designed the tat, the tattooist was bored with it so his effort was lame. I was disappointed in the inking and it has faded over time. This is my subjective description.
2. Hoss...noisy..I like to express myself..no cops. I was not at home, no nearby neighbors.
Dude is smiling today, he says. Called me last night to make sure I got home ok and because he wanted to talk about our afternoon that turned into night some more. Texted me a couple of times this morning with more. He is not interested in marrying me which makes me very happy. I like him tremendously but he knows what this is ...hell to the yes.

Wait ....you mentioned in a previous post being good with your hands. Interest intensifying on what that means.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
OK Phazael since you posted a pic I won't make fun of you anymore, I do get a little rustled when my son is called a fuck trophy because my wife is practically the best mother a kid could ask for minus cleaning.

Also I've posted my dick here before

Also I posted a video of me playing guitar in the guitar thread and the metal thread

How's the Ol'Cervix today?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
OK Phazael since you posted a pic I won't make fun of you anymore, I do get a little rustled when my son is called a fuck trophy because my wife is practically the best mother a kid could ask for minus cleaning.

Also I posted a video of me playing guitar in the guitar thread and the metal thread
I can barely read and skim a lot who called kids fuck trophies?

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Wait ....you mentioned in a previous post being good with your hands. Interest intensifying on what that means.
I can knead bread and can finger-spell ASL letters proficiently and bilaterally. My ASL is a bit rusty but finger-spelling is not.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Finger-spelling sounds a lot hotter than it probably is.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

No worries man. Part of making wise cracks is being a good sport and taking your lumps right back, so feel free to lay in to me when the mood suits you. I think the worlds a better place when people vent that shit humorously, rather than hold it in and turn into thin skinned pussies with mental disorders, anyhow.

Also, I refer to all kids as fuck trophies (it was never singled out at you), usually because parents are under the delusion that their kids are special and use them as an excuse or justification for everything under the sun. Perspective on this, I got in trouble with the in-laws recently because my sister in law made us re-arrange our holiday plans because of something involving their kids that they decided to do at the last possible second. I was not saying anything but then she chimed in with "We are the ones with three kids" and my inner Larry David kicked in and I retorted with "Well, we are the ones who know how birth control works." I would not give a shit, but they are always low on money (yet had a third kid) and we help them out with shit all the time, so the one thing I value (my wife and I's free time) is not something I give lightly as we travel a lot and tend to plan our things months in advance. So I don't resent kids or people who have them, but I do roll my eyes at people who have them when they lack the means or ability to raise them. The world needs less special snowflakes and more hardened self reliant ass kickers.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
How many times do I have to reference my self pleasuring in re digital skills? As far as the giving...I think I need more practice.

BTW, these fingernails have got to go.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

Post a picture of yourself playing the guitar with your dick and then we'll be impressed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How many times do I have to reference my self pleasuring in re digital skills? As far as the giving...I think I need more practice.

BTW, these fingernails have got to go.

The secret to a good hand job is not so much technique as it is the eye contact. But yeah no dude wants his pecker grabbed by Wolverine.