Marriage and the Power of Divorce

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
It's always worth a repost. I had Noodle repost his cock once I'm pretty sure just so I could properly gauge him for peyronie's disease. I barely even touched myself while looking at it. I'm a professional.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
edit for addition: For the few of you (minus Consensus, Tenks and Leadsalad...I already know where they stand) who actually saw the post...is it really worth a re post?

It's really up to you. I don't really see what the problem was with it, or why you took it down in the first place. If it was because some derps bitched about it, who gives a fuck, put it back up if you'd like to. Just make sure not to give a shit about anyone's opinions here.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Mrs. G, you need to search out more Lonely Island if that's your first listen to them. Though that is one of their best for sure.

Also, congrats on your man action.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Look Mrs G here's where you're at.

I posted my dick once for a contest and the other contestant had a literal goblin dick so I had a unanimous victory. I've tried never speaking of it again, I've made jokes, but no matter what someone will always bring it up. Some people here even saved it (why?)

Now if that's the kind of attention you don't mind then post away. If you'll be bothered by it then don't.

As an aside, we all have a very deep adoration for Mr G. I personally tried to engage with him towards the end so we could do something of a memorial, as you know. His wishes were donating to the charity. But the point is, through it all you became one of us. Some people think of you as a cougar, some as a sister, but I imagine most as a friend. We'd all like to see you happy, whatever that means for you. Don't take the idiots too personally, I think most of us feel very privileged that you chose to post here after Mr G passed. Many times people disappear from this community and we have no idea, but this time we have the other side.

• 7Like
  • 5Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>

I posted my dick once for a contest and the other contestant had a literal goblin dick so I had a unanimous victory. I've tried never speaking of it again, I've made jokes, but no matter what someone will always bring it up. Some people here even saved it (why?)

Now if that's the kind of attention you don't mind then post away. If you'll be bothered by it then don't.

As an aside, we all have a very deep adoration for Mr G. I personally tried to engage with him towards the end so we could do something of a memorial, as you know. His wishes were donating to the charity. But the point is, through it all you became one of us. Some people think of you as a cougar, some as a sister, but I imagine most as a friend. We'd all like to see you happy, whatever that means for you. Don't take the idiots too personally, I think most of us feel very privileged that you chose to post here after Mr G passed. Many times people disappear from this community and we have no idea, but this time we have the other side.
Oh my dear Noodleface, you have just made me cry...yep - I am a "feels" person (duh). Thank you for your kindness and thoughtful remarks. They are greatly appreciated and I have already taken them to heart.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I'd definitely reiterate everything Noodle said and add to it that we'd also like to see you naked. It might be weird but that doesn't matter. Except for the Internet tough guys. But them too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester

You know, I'd forgotten that you posted your dick until YOU brought it up!

So it's about time for a "2 babies later" update, isn't it? See if it's still tight tight tight.