Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Good morning 'wake up' blowjobs are still the best, especially on a workday. Gets the day started right and makes me less hate going into work. I think I actually do morning pussy eating more than she does morning blowjobs though but her job is much more stressful than mine so she deserves it.

Anyone else take couple's showers quite a bit? We had a huge double-head shower (have heads spray on front and back) built a few years back and we shower together most days of the week now. Nothing sexual, but it is amazing how much quicker your showers are when you have an extra set of hands, lol.

Last edited:

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I remember the first time I ever woke up to a BJ. In fact, I'll never forget it.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I have a friend who swears blowjobs are best with a butt plug in place. I have not explored this myself, so I can't speak to the truth of it.

Madam Gravy, give it a whirl and report back with the gent's reaction.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Khane that morning: "Whoa, get that out of my mouth, man!"

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I would take showers then fake fall asleep in the couch naked because my ex would always suck my dick when she thought i was asleep.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Completely serious, the best blowjob you can ever get is the one that she enjoys giving.

Eye contact is also important. Men need to see their cock in your face. We're children that way.

I've had a blowjob that lasted all of two minutes. Not because I'm a preemie, but because that's all she was really up for. And I still remember it fondly. Some women, apparently, think it's kinda gross. I dunno. And shit one day she just manned up and did it... and that's all I really wanted. Two minutes was more than enough.
exactly this. The second it seems like a chore, it sucks.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I would take showers then fake fall asleep in the couch naked because my ex would always suck my dick when she thought i was asleep.
I feel like the kind of girl that would suck your dick whenever she thought you were asleep is also the same kind of girl you could just pull your dick out and say "Suck it, please". You could've saved a lot of fake naps.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I feel like the kind of girl that would suck your dick whenever she thought you were asleep is also the same kind of girl you could just pull your dick out and say "Suck it, please". You could've saved a lot of fake naps.

well yeah but .....naps?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Those exist?!?!

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Those exist?!?!
oh_yeah_obama.gif

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Followup on dropping bc: wife very pleased with results and libido increased.

Who gets more hot puss, tigs or khane?