Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
OK I wasnt sure if I was gonna share this but lets do it.

I've ranted before in this thread about my wifes lack of cleaning. For a while now I've been trying the skinner box thing, random positive reinforcement when she actually cleans. I thought things were maybe slowly improving. I was fooling myself.

Yesterday she says to me, "I've come up with a new system. You're not gonna like it at first but please give it a try". She got rid of the fucking dishes -- now we have one plate, one fork, etc per person.

I didnt think it was possible for her to wash fewer dishes. Fuck me, she found a way.

Positive reinforcement aint gonna fix this. My hands are tied, there is no way to avoid a confrontation now. Wish me luck bros cause I dont know if this is a winnable fight. I only know theres no way out of it now.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
you obviously need to volunteer to handle the dishes and then throw the last 2 away.

do you not have a dishwashing MACHINE (just so you dipshits cant make the terrible joke)

iannis

Musty Nester

I've ranted before in this thread about my wifes lack of cleaning. For a while now I've been trying the skinner box thing, random positive reinforcement when she actually cleans. I thought things were maybe slowly improving. I was fooling myself.

Yesterday she says to me, "I've come up with a new system. You're not gonna like it at first but please give it a try". She got rid of the fucking dishes -- now we have one plate, one fork, etc per person.

I didnt think it was possible for her to wash fewer dishes. Fuck me, she found a way.

Positive reinforcement aint gonna fix this. My hands are tied, there is no way to avoid a confrontation now. Wish me luck bros cause I dont know if this is a winnable fight. I only know theres no way out of it now.

Hahahahaha.

Dude, your wife is a genius.

Problem. Solution. She's got the mind of a man. Never let that one go.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
My Super Bowl plans are effed up...because I have the motherfucking flu. I am not pleased; fucking coworkers came to work sick...knowing they were sick...with fevers mind you. Fuck. This is lame.
Oh, and I took my damn self to the doctor, then the pharmacy, then came home cleaned and disinfected and then made home made chicken soup then did the dishes AND I enjoy giving blow jobs. I imagine that if I gamed, (and had big tits...which I don't) I could be your queen.
Also...don't mind me, I am a little put out about being sick and missing the opportunity to meet Mr. Possibility.

• 2Solidarity

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Fuck co workers that come to work sick, that should be illegal. Like prison time or at least some light torture.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Fuck co workers that come to work sick, that should be illegal. Like prison time or at least some light torture.

Oh to work at a workplace where that's an option.

At my work, if you can walk, you better be in. So archaic

• 1Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>

This is terrible and hilarious.

Invite people over for dinner.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester
My Super Bowl plans are effed up...because I have the motherfucking flu. I am not pleased; fucking coworkers came to work sick...knowing they were sick...with fevers mind you. Fuck. This is lame.
Oh, and I took my damn self to the doctor, then the pharmacy, then came home cleaned and disinfected and then made home made chicken soup then did the dishes AND I enjoy giving blow jobs. I imagine that if I gamed, (and had big tits...which I don't) I could be your queen.
Also...don't mind me, I am a little put out about being sick and missing the opportunity to meet Mr. Possibility.

That is teh suk

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
You should game

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
*and are feeling a little insecure so we can goonswarm you in discord with mi'ladies and chivalry.

• 2Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
EcpOXCl.gif

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
"We mined you five stacks of diamond for your armor, pick, and sword enchants, mlady"

• 2Solidarity