Marriage and the Power of Divorce

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Fuck co workers that come to work sick, that should be illegal. Like prison time or at least some light torture.
unfortunately, at my line of work where it is all commission, if you showed up with a flu, we would understand. hell, come in with cancer and you are okay in my book.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'd rather save my sick days for when I want to skip work and go fishing.

• 6Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Destiny's Paw

Golden Squire
Are we still talking about divorce? Even marriage?

Hey, my ex wife said, "Sick days were not for days you're sick, they're for honey do's"

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Holy Fuck, laughter IS the best medicine...this would be a day I could game as I am not allowed irl activities and am spending way too much time perusing amazon. Where do I begin?

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
I haven't been sick with more than a cough since I was about 10 (20 years ago). You lower races need to get your shit together.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Destiny's Paw

Golden Squire
I've never been sick!, Scratch that, my ex has made me sick to my stomach since the morning after we got married. Why didn't I listen to my gut?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Ok so not huge. But how big exactly?

EDIT: Sigh. Always the bridesmaid.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Mr. Possibility already snatched up, unbeknownst to my B I L until last night, so turns out ok.
I felt well enough yesterday...and was no longer a walking contagion... to go for a day trip with Mr. Complicated. It was a great day...saw beautiful views, met nice people, ate delicious foods, found funky little places, listened to good tunes, skipped rocks across a river, was spoiled, held and taken care.
I am paying for it today but it was totally worth it.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
now we know why @Tarrant has been too busy to post.

clotheslining.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users