Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
My brother's wife man.

I only know because I fixed his computer once and he had a whole bunch of pictures of her naked ass on a private beach and also some of her taking a shit in the ocean

giphy.gif

Was there a montage of photos showing a turd slowly being taken out by the surf, because that sounds poetic as hell

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Fuck, does that mean dingleberries? Or does salt water take care of those?

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Noodle's fucked up family will never know how much joy they bring random strangers on the internet.

EDIT: a failure in phrasing.

Last edited:

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
OK, friends and family are not coming through for me in re meeting men. Sometimes it is because the single ones they know...and I quote, "Aren't good enough." (I say...let me decide that, but they are overly protective.)
Considering dating sites...don't really want trashy ones but also not the morally superior bullshit sites either.
Yes, I know there is a thread in re this, but it doesn't quite fit the needs of this okie dokie 51 year old woman.
I want some new first dates.

Just celebrated 11 years of marriage to the person I can't imagine life without. We met on eharmony and I swear it is uncanny. Only catch is you absolutely must be honest about who you are in the questionnaire. Also be open to the idea of a broad area. I was in Indiana, northwest of Indianapolis, and the future wife was northeast of Nashville, TN. It was a huge move, but totally worth it in every way. I say give it a shot, and give it 6 months, you will probably be surprised.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
If its any of the beaches down around Horseneck, probably. I've seen some weird shit floating in the water down there, fetish beach poop really isn't that much of a stretch.