Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I thought shit floating was a sign of a health problem. You should let them know.

It's all about your diet. IIRC, floating shit indicates either more fat or more protein in your diet than your body wants to absorb.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Mrs. Gravy Mrs. Gravy , I met my gf through the "dating" app called Bumble. It's basically Tinder, but unless you contact the guy, you won't hear from them. OkCupid isn't that bad either, especially if you just want to meet some guys to go out and have fun with. You may or may not find a long term partner through online dating, but you will definitely find guys to date, or to just get your brains banged out.

Also, not sure what level of kink you like, but Fetlife isn't a bad option, either.

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah Bumble is solid. It forces the girls to be the ones to initiate communication so you can be much lazier as a dude. It's so easy to just swipe right blindly until you've hit your limit and then have the conversations come to you. So what it's like being a women in the dating world basically.

• 2Solidarity

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
+1 for OkCupid. How I met my gal, and I know a half dozen successful couples off of that site, it's crazy. But as was suggested, be 100% honest. After so many useless dates, I actually changed my profile to basically be "These are all the things I love, all the things you'll hate about me, and I don't care, deal" and that's when I found my gal. Actually, ended up getting more responses AFTER that, but yeah. Just be real.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
As I know of no other way to be, that should not be too hard.
Now all I need is courage. I think I may have to open the liquor cabinet for that...of course if I do that, I will just be a happy drunk, dance naked and say fuck it. OK, need a new courage plan...

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
As I know of no other way to be, that should not be too hard.
Now all I need is courage. I think I may have to open the liquor cabinet for that...of course if I do that, I will just be a happy drunk, dance naked and say fuck it. OK, need a new courage plan...

52494014.jpg

• 2Like

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
@a_skeleton_02 , you still with the SJW?

Yup, I was going to break up with her but I never got around to it.

I'm actually about to go pick her up and take her to see a performance of Rocky Horror Picture show with some work friends. This will be the first time she has met anyone from my social circle and i'm dreading it.

I did get her purple flowers for Valentine's day because obviously purple is her favorite color.

Now i'm in that V-Day window where I can't even break up with her. I'm generally conflicted and becoming apathetic.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Mrs. Gravy Mrs. Gravy , I met my gf through the "dating" app called Bumble. It's basically Tinder, but unless you contact the guy, you won't hear from them. OkCupid isn't that bad either, especially if you just want to meet some guys to go out and have fun with. You may or may not find a long term partner through online dating, but you will definitely find guys to date, or to just get your brains banged out.

Also, not sure what level of kink you like, but Fetlife isn't a bad option, either.

Love Fetlife.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user