Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
I'm sure you are all clamoring to know, I had posted back in I think November about my wife having cyst problems on her ovaries. We have done MRI, ultrasounds etc and at the end of the day OBGYN recommended against hysterectomy and instead my wife is back on the pill, and now for the good news, it seems to have worked. The pain is gone and we had sex three times yesterday which was awesome. The real cherry on top was I had an orgasm which for those who know my struggles will appreciate how great this is.

Wait something is not adding up here. Sex three times with wife and came once.

*Is trying to figure this math out but is starting to remind me of non-euclidean geometry*

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Wait something is not adding up here. Sex three times with wife and came once.

*Is trying to figure this math out but is starting to remind me of non-euclidean geometry*

Wasn't rehashing years old stuff, for awhile now I'm able to ejaculate but have no sensation of orgasm, the whole orgasm effect has just been messed up. I don't loose my erection even though I came. Had a vasectomy that took well over a year to recover from, was having lots of sharp pain and inflammation in groin. Those pains went away and left me with really shitty orgasm. As of the last 6 months some of that sensitivity seems to be coming back.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
8RzAa38l.jpg

Nice Pussy!

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Wasn't rehashing years old stuff, for awhile now I'm able to ejaculate but have no sensation of orgasm, the whole orgasm effect has just been messed up. I don't loose my erection even though I came. Had a vasectomy that took well over a year to recover from, was having lots of sharp pain and inflammation in groin. Those pains went away and left me with really shitty orgasm. As of the last 6 months some of that sensitivity seems to be coming back.

I think I remember that now. Good lord that sucks.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

wtf, did you go to a doctor who thought a vasectomy involves snipping the prostate and not the vas deferens?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Whenever my wife says im getting snipped when we're done I remember your story and my entire reproductive system retreats into my chest cavity

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Whenever my wife says im getting snipped when we're done I remember your story and my entire reproductive system retreats into my chest cavity

I think there's something else going on in his case. I'm not certain but I don't think the nerves that control sensation are even near the vas.

I got mine done a while ago and had sex like 5 days later. Pain completely gone by like 7 days.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>

Yeah my wife wanted me to snip a few years back. So off to the internet I go and its nothing but horror story after horror story. Fucking dudes balls hurting for months, some swelling up to orange size, pain during sex.... And even if its like 1% chance of any of that happening, knowing my luck I would be one of them....Yeah, I noped the fuck out of that one.

Just like that one dude at work that had lasik done, fucking nurse unplugged the machine with her foot during his procedure by accident. Fucked up his eye for 2 yrs until they could fox it.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I had a few complications with my vasectomy, I covered it in depth in an old post. Even with the complications it is/was so worth it, I highly recommend it to anyone that is done having biological kids.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
There are always risks. My coworker complains that his orgasms just aren't that great any more. I've read and heard enough to know I don't want one.

My girlfriend has a c-section scheduled next month for our baby's birth and is going to have her tubes tied during the same procedure. Works for me!

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Maybe...hours of various positions and acts, me being well-managed, him holding back forfuckingever..he needed to leave so he just stopped...thought we were done...had my panties back on and everything. Kissing goodbye resulted in me being forced backward into the wall, then tossed on the bed getting tongue fucked then his boxer briefs were off and I was firmly pounded...cum...laughter...his, then mine because he was so happy...sex is fun and I am playful.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
There are always risks. My coworker complains that his orgasms just aren't that great any more. I've read and heard enough to know I don't want one.

My girlfriend has a c-section scheduled next month for our baby's birth and is going to have her tubes tied during the same procedure. Works for me!

Yeah the wife had a chance to do this during our second C, but she had second thoughts, maybe a 3rd?? So she didnt do it. Oh well. The pull out method has been working for us for the past 13 yrs no problem :eek:

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Maybe...hours of various positions and acts, me being well-managed, him holding back forfuckingever..he needed to leave so he just stopped...thought we were done...had my panties back on and everything. Kissing goodbye resulted in me being forced backward into the wall, then tossed on the bed getting tongue fucked then his boxer briefs were off and I was firmly pounded...cum...laughter...his, then mine because he was so happy...sex is fun and I am playful.
Trollface is going to post some harsh truths for you after he finishes jerking off to this post.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users