Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Went on a trip last weekend. When i came back the toilet seat was up. This is at least the third time I've noticed that with varying length trips. Wife claims she doesn't know anything about how the seat is getting raised when I'm not here.

Wat do? Is it more likely sancho is visiting when I'm away or that a homeless dude is living in my attic and uses our bathroom?

Destiny's Paw

Golden Squire
Sounds fishy, but now she will be extra careful.
1. Fake a trip and watch the house.
2. Set up a hidden camera that is live streamed to the internet with notifications when activated at every door.
3. Toilet seat activated camera that sends the picture instantly to your email.
4. Hire a PI

Khane

Got something right about marriage
5. Tell her you've been cheating and see how she reacts.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Went on a trip last weekend. When i came back the toilet seat was up. This is at least the third time I've noticed that with varying length trips. Wife claims she doesn't know anything about how the seat is getting raised when I'm not here.

Wat do? Is it more likely sancho is visiting when I'm away or that a homeless dude is living in my attic and uses our bathroom?

I was going to bitch about something my wife did yesterday. But this morning she sucked my dick and I can't remember what the hell it was.

Sounds to me like she's covering for something.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.

Most people are suspicious of others for a reason, you might not find what you expect if you go looking though.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
So i'm sick as a dog today, had to take a day off from work and a realized how much a miss someone who is a natural caretaker. I need more domestics in my life.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
So i'm sick as a dog today, had to take a day off from work and a realized how much a miss someone who is a natural caretaker. I need more domestics in my life.
Have kids and you'll wish for your quiet sick days all by yourself where you can sweat, vomit, shit, and sleep in peace.

DAD, I'M HUNGRY! SHE'S HITTING ME! I CAN'T FIND MY BIKE HELMET! I WANT TO WATCH FINDING NEMO!

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Have kids and you'll wish for your quiet sick days all by yourself where you can sweat, vomit, shit, and sleep in peace.

DAD, I'M HUNGRY! SHE'S HITTING ME! I CAN'T FIND MY BIKE HELMET! I WANT TO WATCH FINDING NEMO!

I have a cat who insists on laying on me while i'm in bed and grooming me. She's basically the woman of the house because I tolerate her more than most women i bring over.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have a cat who insists on laying on me while i'm in bed and grooming me. She's basically the woman of the house because I tolerate her more than most women i bring over.

What is the cat's stance on being funneled?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
You're like a woman trying to prod someone into asking how their day went. Just fucking post.

It's been a while since I felt something for a woman. (In a non-degenerate setting) I'm terrified is all and don't know what to do. I feel dumb talking about it.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm sure you are all clamoring to know, I had posted back in I think November about my wife having cyst problems on her ovaries. We have done MRI, ultrasounds etc and at the end of the day OBGYN recommended against hysterectomy and instead my wife is back on the pill, and now for the good news, it seems to have worked. The pain is gone and we had sex three times yesterday which was awesome. The real cherry on top was I had an orgasm which for those who know my struggles will appreciate how great this is.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users