Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Try it. You just turn your head to one side and it doesn't block any air.

I think the idea was you use it to smother someone who is incapacitated/unconscious in a hospital bed. They won't be turning or resisting at all and if you choke them out the normal way you'll leave marks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Some guys have a hard time knowing the difference between a woman hitting on someone and a woman being nice.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Some guys have a hard time knowing the difference between a woman hitting on someone and a woman being nice.
Whenever I'm confused, I just pull my dick out and that usually clears up any confusion pretty quickly. I'm sitting at around a 99.9998% "being nice" so far.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I was going to bitch about something my wife did yesterday. But this morning she sucked my dick and I can't remember what the hell it was.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit on the trollface derail. In reality, he went to Don Pablo's and the waitress asked "what can I get you?"

iannis

Musty Nester
That's okay. The reflex to pull your dick out to any situation is inherent to most. It's an evolutionary hold-over. Just ask Lumi.
It's either that or fart loudly.

If she giggles she's totally into you.

Soy s right though, the upside is way higher with pull your dick out.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit on the trollface derail. In reality, he went to Don Pablo's and the waitress asked "what can I get you?"
in reality, i don't go to don pablo's and instead ask for take out.

because tipping is for nice guys.

i like my 10% thank you.