Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Guys, I'm in my mid 30s and never been married.,

Should I even bother at this point? Or just keep banging girls 10 years younger than me? I probably would like to have a kid at some point, I am the last male heir of my family after all but I'm not hellbent on it and I don't want to rush into it.

Serious question.
My honest opinion is: marry and have kids asap. Having and raising kids is the best thing in life bar none.

Women are fucking nuts, the marriage likely wont last, but until we have axlotl tanks, marry. The kids are worth it.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
My honest opinion is: marry and have kids asap. Having and raising kids is the best thing in life bar none.

Women are fucking nuts, the marriage likely wont last, but until we have axlotl tanks, marry. The kids are worth it.

okp66FD.gif

• 6Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Get married to someone in mid twenties if you're gonna knock em up.

Less chance of having downies.

Imo better to have kids early than late. Who wants to be shitting in diapers when their kids are graduating college for real

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Sooooooooo - thoughts on mistresses? Typically this is a no go - but I am seriously tempted to become one. What the fuck am I thinking. (I'm thinking I REALLY like a particular man with both my head and my heart....and he makes my panties wet when I just hug him - and he has a physiological response too).

Someone talk me off this ledge please...my empathy for the wife (who has been nothing but a cranky unhappy person towards me and honestly most people she even talks to) is waning. HELP MRS. GRAVY MAKE WISE DECISIONS!

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Right ..even the thought of this is completely out of character for me.
FFS...what would Gravy think?

• 1Solidarity

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Sooooooooo - thoughts on mistresses? Typically this is a no go - but I am seriously tempted to become one. What the fuck am I thinking. (I'm thinking I REALLY like a particular man with both my head and my heart....and he makes my panties wet when I just hug him - and he has a physiological response too).

Someone talk me off this ledge please...my empathy for the wife (who has been nothing but a cranky unhappy person towards me and honestly most people she even talks to) is waning. HELP MRS. GRAVY MAKE WISE DECISIONS!

hmmm, i think you should do it.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider

Any children in the mix of this?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

tenor.gif

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I went to Friday night magic at the local shop, wife insisted on driving me there, nothing uncommon we usually give each other rides places.

I text her on the final round to say in almost done, hour goes by no response, store closes and i go through the list of contacts for a ride, find one after about 20 minutes. About an hour after trying to contact her I get a call from her, i don't answer cause I'm raging at this point. Sent a text that she fell asleep.

Do I just let this go, or use it as an excuse to go out with the friend who picked me up and get fucked up and get home whenever?

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Mrs. Gravy Mrs. Gravy

I feel for you. There is no happy ending to your predicament. Nothing anyone posts here will sway what your heart decides. I wish you the best, for real girl. Good luck!

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
So I went to Friday night magic at the local shop, wife insisted on driving me there, nothing uncommon we usually give each other rides places.

I text her on the final round to say in almost done, hour goes by no response, store closes and i go through the list of contacts for a ride, find one after about 20 minutes. About an hour after trying to contact her I get a call from her, i don't answer cause I'm raging at this point. Sent a text that she fell asleep.

Do I just let this go, or use it as an excuse to go out with the friend who picked me up and get fucked up and get home whenever?

does friday magic mean magic the gathering???

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
"No big deal honey, just playing MTG with the guys at the pub!"
does a rail of coke off the bartenders tits in the bathroom

• 1Solidarity

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

you should let it go but go for beers anyways

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users