Marriage and the Power of Divorce

iannis

Musty Nester
It's fucked up that so many of us have these shared experiences of these videos. Cakefarts, glassjar, 2g1c, snuff shit, all of it. It can't be normal to be this desensitized?

God, there's two I can't forget. There was a Chinese woman "artist" (who they have since dealt with... too fucked up for even the Chinese) who did at least one video (I think it was a series) of her stomping kittens to death in high heels and called it performance art.

The other was romanian furriers flaying badgers alive. Oh, that flaying video.

There's something about doing it to animals that crosses a very real but very hard to define line. If that woman had stomped people to death, I wouldn't have cared anywhere close to as much. Which was her point, I'm sure. But she's just a fucking psycopath. And if they'd killed the badgers before they flayed them... again, I don't care. The flaying wouldn't upset me. The killing wouldn't upset me. But the flaying without the killing is upsetting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I like to think im a fairly open dude and can understand how everyone can have a particular thing they get off to, but people into crush stuff need to be euthanized.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
cake farts is where I draw the line

i can handle goofy cute shit like that

Never enjoyed post tub girl/goatse tier lol i trolled you pics

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I like to think im a fairly open dude and can understand how everyone can have a particular thing they get off to, but people into crush stuff need to be euthanized.
It's pretty much the cardinal rule of kink, If every one involved consented then it's A-ok
Animals can't consent.

• 1Solidarity

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I don't understand several things that have been referenced. I am not interested at all in learning their meanings as I am frightened...and can't unsee things.
So I am going to go pick wildflowers now...tralalalala.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Woman 1: I divorced my my husband because he was a philandering adulterer.

Woman 2: I divorced my husband because he would get drunk and beat me.

Woman 3: I divorced my husband because he left his dishes by the sink....

She Divorced Me Because I Left Dishes by the Sink | The Huffington Post

That article, so sums up the problem with my marriage, even looking back now I wonder if I had just done that would things be different. Such cuck thinking. 'Happy wife, happy life' so not the right way to approach marriage or any type of relationship for that matter.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't understand several things that have been referenced. I am not interested at all in learning their meanings as I am frightened...and can't unsee things.
So I am going to go pick wildflowers now...tralalalala.
Cake farts is just some funny shit, that ones safe enough. I mean it's name described it perfectly. Other stuff don't look up

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
That article, so sums up the problem with my marriage, even looking back now I wonder if I had just done that would things be different. Such cuck thinking. 'Happy wife, happy life' so not the right way to approach marriage or any type of relationship for that matter.
My wife & I say that line, but we both know it is half a joke half real. My happiness is every bit as important as her's & she knows it. For us, the key to our successful marriage is 50/50 & by 50/50 we take equal turns of it being 80/20 or 70/30 etc. Everyday can't be 50/50, that is impossible, we take turns taking care of each other. We know we have each other to lean on when we need it, whether is is kids, work or extended family that is causing one of us to have a shitty day we are there to pick up the slack & keep things moving forward. Also, I fuck her brains out...that seems to help a lot with stress.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Mannnnn I fell in love like 10 times today walking around the city after work god i couldn't handle it :eek:

short skirts, tights errr wherrreeeeee

GOD I LOVE SPRING

• 1Solidarity

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
idk bro I feel it's one of life's greatest pleasures to see beautiful women dress up sexy on a nice day

Hell if you manage to get one undressed in your bed and ride your dick

Well that's just a fucking bonus now, isn't it

;)

iannis

Musty Nester
Come south. Once summer hits all the young girls... I don't think you can even refer to them as clothes anymore.

They basically walk around fuckin nekkid.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We've got a lot of milfs in my neighborhood and they dress great in the summer. I almost think they're looking to get fucked but I'm just some straight laced schlub

• 1Like