Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I do miss that aspect of places with seasons. Always loved that first warm day of spring on campus. The walk across the greens contained many A+ sights.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Kind of an odd question, but with more people out walking... What's the etiquette for eye contact while walking? I feel like some kind of ogre when I'm out with my dogs (actual dogs) just looking at these groups of women go by. How much is too much? I'm generally of a Costanza mind on this. I can't seem to look women in the eyes these days. Too much time alone I think.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Kind of an odd question, but with more people out walking... What's the etiquette for eye contact while walking? I feel like some kind of ogre when I'm out with my dogs (actual dogs) just looking at these groups of women go by. How much is too much? I'm generally of a Costanza mind on this. I can't seem to look women in the eyes these days. Too much time alone I think.

Invest in shades.

• 2Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I always make quick eye contact and say "hello" when I'm running/walking past people.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I typically make brief eye contact, smile sometime will politely greet any one I am meeting or passing, if their body language indicates that that may be open to such interaction. Ex: Head up, not deeply engaged in other conversation, actually looking at me and not like they want to wear my skin...my head is always up and open body posture. I like to see who may be doing what and if I have an escape route or if I can take them if necessary.
I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt as I am super friendly BUT I also have dealt with a lot of people who were violently psychotic, so I try to be in run or fight mode. I also am a huge klutz so I am in "please don't let me trip" mode.
What was the question?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
That article, so sums up the problem with my marriage, even looking back now I wonder if I had just done that would things be different. Such cuck thinking. 'Happy wife, happy life' so not the right way to approach marriage or any type of relationship for that matter.

Seriously, if any partner man or woman leaves over minor shit that drives them crazy, they weren't worth being married to in the first fucking place. What a crock of shit. I do shit that drives my wife up a wall, and guess what? She does tons of shit that makes me want to punch kittens. Marriage summed up in a nutshell. We get over the quirks and love the good.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I just stare at tits as I walk by. Male or female.

In reality, though, I'm the guy walking with my head up and saying hello to people walking by. Not obnoxiously, so as if someone wants to ignore me they can.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Usually I just stare until I'm caught, make some weird wooshing noise and run away with my arms fully extended backwards

• 2Like

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Usually I just stare until I'm caught, make some weird wooshing noise and run away with my arms fully extended backwards

You gotta wear a bike helmet to make that one work. Don't be lazy with the sell.

• 2Like

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Seriously, if any partner man or woman leaves over minor shit that drives them crazy, they weren't worth being married to in the first fucking place. What a crock of shit. I do shit that drives my wife up a wall, and guess what? She does tons of shit that makes me want to punch kittens. Marriage summed up in a nutshell. We get over the quirks and love the good.

I agree, the guy in the article thinks once he really understands, when he appreciates what it means to her and he stops leaving that dish next to the sink. Nirvana ensues. All I have to say is there is always going to be something else. Always another dish type situation that he'll need to learn to appreciate.

That way lays madness...

But I also don't want to say that you shouldn't change for you partner or not tell them what you want. Dishes of food sitting next to the sink can be gross.

Last edited:

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Get the helmet on and one of these days one of those milfs will say "Aww you're just curious. Want me to show you how it all works?"

But to answer the question, hold the look and smile warmly at the pretty ones. Maybe even give them an eyebrow to make the smile look mischievous. One of these days, a run will be interrupted by a sweaty romp in the bushes.

• 1Like

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I agree, the guy in the article thinks once he really understands, when he appreciates what it means to her and he stops leaving that dish next to the sink. Nirvana ensues. All I have to say is there is always going to be something else. Always another dish type situation that he'll need to learn to appreciate.

That way lays madness...

But I also don't want to say that you shouldn't change for you partner or not tell them what you want. Dishes of food sitting next to the sink can be gross.

Right you always should want to change, want to improve as you age. That shouldn't be just in marriage but in life in general. But in the grand scheme of things, if leaving some dishes around and failing to rebound after missing the three point hamper shot with your shirt are your biggest flaws, then you are a keeper.

• 1Like

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
So, I must be doing something right as new man asked me to go camping and fishing with him. I am very sad because I can't as I have an obligation already. But damn, he thinks I am fun and laid back enough to ask that kind of thing (outdoor overnights) in less than a month's dating time. (He's right, I am that fun/laid back.)

• 2Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Today the wife and I did what about 1/3 of marriages fail to do and made ten years. And still going strong.

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users