Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I would peace out and not be involved with game night, but that's me. Go play with your kid? I doubt anyone would muster the strength to break your balls about that, and you get quality time with the little bro before the next one arrives.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I ended up just sitting on my phone and barely participating. The worst was thr brother in law and girlfriend brought sonic and ate with the loudest lip smacking I've ever heard. Unforgivable.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
If she invites them again next week, get hammered and don't offer the guests anything to drink

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
She compromised and is inviting them every other week. It's always the brother and his gf. They're 21 and 23 and I'm 33 so I can't relate to their meme filled lives. How tiggles "dates" them I don't know. Also they stay til like 2am and I wake up at 6 on Sundays.

Just bitching I guess. Just wish she would listen. She compromised but I wasn't part or that decision

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Well, Noodle, you've brought up two serious topics:

First, people who eat with their mouths open. These people should be shot and then shit upon. Has there ever been a person on the planet who got up in the morning and thought, "You know, today I really hope I get to listen to someone orally process their food." No. Literally no one here wants to hear your food sloshing around in your stupid fucking mug. Close your mouth, don't smack your lips, and I won't have to smack you. I can't get over how disgusting and rude it is.

Second, Ramen for lube. Would it feel good to fuck warm, hydrated Ramen noodles? Make a big bowl of just noodles, let them soak and get to body temperature, and go to town. Give it a try, someone, and report back.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So I haven't keep tabs on this thread in awhile. Is @a_skeleton_02 still dating the SJW?

And yeah eating food with your mouth open and smacking your lips together is annoying as shit. I've acetually broke up with someone over the resulting arguments that my constantly saying something about it caused.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
So I haven't keep tabs on this thread in awhile. Is @a_skeleton_02 still dating the SJW?

And yeah eating food with your mouth open and smacking your lips together is annoying as shit. I've acetually broke up with someone over the resulting arguments that my constantly saying something about it caused.

I broke up with her last week. She was kind of frigid and was about to head home for three months at her parents.

We still talk who knows what will happen when she gets back.

I'm about to drive into the city to have a drink with some 42 year old half polynesian lady I met on Okcupid.

She is rated as "Kinky" "Sexperienced" and answered "I could be pursued" to the golden shower question on the site.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
She compromised and is inviting them every other week. It's always the brother and his gf. They're 21 and 23 and I'm 33 so I can't relate to their meme filled lives. How tiggles "dates" them I don't know. Also they stay til like 2am and I wake up at 6 on Sundays.

Just bitching I guess. Just wish she would listen. She compromised but I wasn't part or that decision

a_skeleton_02 relates to them with a funnel and a collar.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Change of plans, She is driving to my place because her roommate is having band practice.

This shows two things.

She is DTF tonight since she is driving 40 minutes to my place.
She isn't rich since she has a roommate.

I hope she does my laundry tonight.

• 1Solidarity

iannis

Musty Nester

Well, it's her brother.

I'd be far less sympathetic to her otherwise. But it is her brother.

You fuck the woman but you marry the family.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The problem is I think he's autistic, seriously. It was different when he was 16 and super weird but now he's 23 or whatever