LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
IMG_1896.PNG

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was going to suggest getting her a crock pot but I'm reminded of Noodle's board crush coming here with the same exact plea(help my husband cook!). The motivation has to be there or they will half-ass everything at the very least. How was that butter cookie casserole, Noodle?
Fucking disgusting but she remade it a few times since then the right way and it's great

To her defense she's more of a baker which I just won't do so there's that. But I try to be s good diabetic and not indulge too much.

Is my board crush @lindz or who now? Ever since the cuckscapades we haven't heard form her

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
That's her name! I seriously couldn't remember and was going to refer her as laundry tits. How embarrassing.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I like baking when doing big batches, but I usually just fry if I'm only cooking like two servings.

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
I know it leaves a big mess but there's just something proper about frying up ur bacon in a cast iron skillet.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Where is Mrs. Gravy Mrs. Gravy at? Hopefully having fun, but without her here it's just Zaara and a giant room full of sausages.
You rang?

(Also - there are other women here but the Z princess and me are your regular female posters in these here parts. Also, it is my considered opinion that @Zaara can most definitely handle the testosterone with one arm tied behind her back.)

• 1Solidarity

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
You rang?

(Also - there are other women here but the Z princess and me are your regular female posters in these here parts. Also, it is my considered opinion that @Zaara can most definitely handle the testosterone with one arm tied behind her back.)

Yeah, there are other women here, but you have the nicest butt.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
You rang?

Where's our regularly scheduled updates?

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Is that Mr. or Mrs. lurkingdirk lurkingdirk remarking on my gluteus max/med/min? Either way, thanks, it's all original but I try to maintain it by walking up killer hills.

I am still seeing man from March. Turns out I am sufficiently mean. As a bonus I get his sense of humor; he is really smart and a bit of silly and that hits me square in my personality. He actually remarked that "I get him" which I can only interpret as a good thing. Also he has used words such as exquisite in addition to "hot" to describe me or things I have said/done. He is delightful and quite a bit of yummy so I am enjoying myself. I also am not looking too far into any future; taking it daily/weekly.

The worst part is our schedules don't mesh all that well. We live about 45 minutes from one another which right now I like and he probably does too; except that I would have sex every damn day if he were closer.

• 1Solidarity