Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Zaara brought this on herself when she posted a pic of an ice cream place 1 minute from my house. Now I wear trench coats and led Zeppelin shirts

xzi

Mouthbreather
Hopefully nothing other than the trench coat and led zeppelin shirt

to establish dominance and let everyone know you're ready to party

xzi

Mouthbreather
EIzwlkx.gif

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I had the most erotic experience the other day with my wife. Not sure if i'm alone on this new fetish.

So i'm having a Epson salt bath because my hips have been killing me. Had X-ray's, MRI all that shit. This is serious hip pain, no fucking around. Haven't had sex in a week because I cant thrust my dick without being in excruciating pain.

Wife comes in the bathroom. I jokingly tell her to wash me because I am a decrepit old man. She washes my back with a wash cloth because shes dope and game. Instant massive throbbing erection. I tell her to wash my hair, she starts washing my hair. Grabs my dick. I'm ready to have a fucking seizure.

Unfortunately she had to leave because our son woke up.

Hottest thing ever. Would let her wash me again.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Wish I had a nerdy Asian wingman IRL with me right now to dump these Asian boy body chicks on so I can leave with the thic white girl I'm trying t

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
It would have been the 27th Wedding Anniversary for me and G today. I have not made it out of my chemise yet and it has been a gorgeous day. it is now motherfucking 5 p.m. I am all sorts of fucked up.

• 7Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
It would have been the 27th Wedding Anniversary for me and G today. I have not made it out of my chemise yet and it has been a gorgeous day. it is now motherfucking 5 p.m. I am all sorts of fucked up.
<Hugs>

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I already asked them to thread ban him but they don't want to so fuck it

Drinking one for my boy G tonight

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user