Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I think maybe the best way I heard it put is "The value of pussy is always high. There's always a constant demand for it. The value of dick? Near zero. Nobody needs yours."

And that more or less sums it up. Which is just shocking to me as I age and see so many of my wife's friends nearing their 40's and 50's and being completely incapable of maintaining a LTR.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Possibly experiences are different on this board because we're all ugly dudes?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Possibly experiences are different on this board because we're all ugly dudes?

I don't think so, because A> I'm not that ugly, fuck you and B> good looking guys have the same issues if you exclude scoring 20 year olds for nightly stands. Women don't care if you're good looking or not as long as you're not hideous, and they won't put up with bullshit just to get a good looking guy. For a relationship, anyway, they want someone who treats them well, can take care of them, and is exciting. Good looking is like #5 on the list.

Meanwhile men will put up with some BULLSHIT for a woman with a pretty face and big tits.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Tenks

In that case it sounds like the dating world is far better for the male. Just have a good personality and you're set. For women if they have a great personality but they're ugly they're still undatable. So you're either born datable (or spend a ton to become more datable) or not. It is just an inverse of desire where men care less about personality and more about looks and women just care about the opposite.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
This is all news to me...interest in me... I appreciate that I have value beyond my mediocre looks but had not a single clue that men would as well. I never paid a lot of attention when G was alive and as you know, for a while after he died, I didn't care. Then, when I was ready to date I was scared to death that no one would be interested in me and had no idea how to meet people. I am still shocked by all of it.
I promise to use the power for good and not evil, well mostly for good...

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Cad trying to tell us what the dating world is like is like me telling you what marriage is like.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
In that case it sounds like the dating world is far better for the male. Just have a good personality and you're set. For women if they have a great personality but they're ugly they're still undatable. So you're either born datable (or spend a ton to become more datable) or not. It is just an inverse of desire where men care less about personality and more about looks and women just care about the opposite.

Keep telling yourself that, maybe someday it will be true.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>

This is SO wrong dude. So wrong.

Mama June. Someone fucked that bitch.

No matter what women look like, there is always going to be some fat ugly worthless dude who would bang her. Why? Because pussy. Period. Women simply attract the guys that are in their league. The difference is that women are more open to the idea of living life without sex, whereas for most guys being celibate is simply not an option. That's why there's a huge market for prostitution in the world, but not so much work out there for the male gigolo.

The reason why the people I referred to (my wife's friends) are having problems locking down guys is because they expect too much. They think they deserve a hard working, high earning, good looking, romantic, caring guy without realizing that those guys have a FAR better selection of women to pick from than overweight 30 and 40 something teachers and secretaries that can't cook and don't give blowjobs. They offer nothing in the way of relationship material, and yet expect a top tier guy to be interested in them.

This is why Mrs. G is cleaning up. She managed to make it past the wall and stay in shape, keeps a house and knows how to cook. Do you know how rare that is nowadays? Look around. Most women have shit piled up in all corners, can't make anything that didn't come out of a box and look like it.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Cad trying to tell us what the dating world is like is like me telling you what marriage is like.

More like Cad trying to tell you about what characteristics you need to have to get women to actually stick around, something you wouldn't know about. Thanks for checking in though.

Tenks

Maybe the dude who banged mama june was a mama june himself? 1s will attract 1s. For every hideous female there is an equally hideous male willing to lay pipe.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
That's why there's a huge market for prostitution in the world, but not so much work out there for the male gigolo.

Technically untrue, male prostitutes just serve other men. Technically correct best kind of correct. :)

Khane

Got something right about marriage
More like Cad trying to tell you about what characteristics you need to have to get women to actually stick around, something you wouldn't know about. Thanks for checking in though.

Strap in boys! Here we go!

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Technically untrue, male prostitutes just serve other men. Technically correct best kind of correct. :)

Well, yeah, I thought about that, but I guess I should have been clearer.

Women will go thru life without sex after a certain point. Men will not, no matter their orientation.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Maybe the dude who banged mama june was a mama june himself? 1s will attract 1s. For every hideous female there is an equally hideous male willing to lay pipe.

Uhh, yeah, that's kinda the point. There is no "Too ugly" in regards to women, simply because there is an equal distribution of 1-10's across both sexes.

Yes, #10 males don't bother fucking #2 women, but a #2 dude is right in the ballpark of a #2 female, so she gets sex anyway.

ALL women can get laid with a fraction of the effort it takes even an average looking guy to get his dick wet.

Tenks

How do you know the ugly chick isn't the initiator? What I saw at college parties is often times the ugly chicks are the ones extremely open about wanting to get laid tonight. Possibly because the hot ones don't need to advertise.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Uhh, yeah, that's kinda the point. There is no "Too ugly" in regards to women, simply because there is an equal distribution of 1-10's across both sexes.

Yes, #10 males don't bother fucking #2 women, but a #2 dude is right in the ballpark of a #2 female, so she gets sex anyway.

ALL women can get laid with a fraction of the effort it takes even an average looking guy to get his dick wet.

Bottom line is I think women will go home alone if they don't find something they find somewhat appealing for reasons, but men will gradually lower their standards until they go home with someone.

Obviously thats a generalization and there are women with no standards and there are men who won't fuck anything but a 10, but there's a lot more men with no standards than women with no standards so it creates a pussy shortage. Pussy is in demand, dick is not.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
How do you know the ugly chick isn't the initiator? What I saw at college parties is often times the ugly chicks are the ones extremely open about wanting to get laid tonight. Possibly because the hot ones don't need to advertise.

And I bet they usually got laid, too, right?

How'd that work out for the ugly guys who did the same?

Tenks

And I bet they usually got laid, too, right?

How'd that work out for the ugly guys who did the same?

We've already established men != women. This is all purely anecdotal of course but the "ugly" guys are generally the ones completely lacking self confidence and never even talked to girls. We've established women generally are more attracted to personality than looks and no one likes the sad ugly guy in the corner. But the "fat party guy" stereotype is also very true. Will the fat party guy get the 10? Nah. But objectively looks wise he'll go home with a chick hotter than him. As a guy you can't just sit in the corner hoping a girl will throw herself at you unless you're really attractive. But that also gives men the opportunity to seek out exactly what they want and pursue it. Since women often times aren't the aggressors that means they have to be passive and hope the guy they want will eventually make a move. I'd rather be in control of who I'm pursuing than be the passive party but that's just me.