Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm so happy that I'm good looking, tall, funny and humble.

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Maybe if you weren't so humble you could have had a boy.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

It's a sine curve. Too humble? Girl. Too cocky? Girl.

You need to be that third bowl of porridge bro.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I don't know if I would characterize my experiences as "cleaning up", but New and Friend are both higher quality on the man scale in terms of what they have to offer a woman. (New is so damn smart, funny, creative, talented, a great cook, kind, hard working, decent with money, handy, yes he is good looking, tall, fit and adventurous in and out of bed. Kind was the first thing I noticed, his eyes, ass and shoulders were runners up...he has a great voice, is just sexy as hell.
Friend is quick witted/funny, generous, kind, attractive with great shoulders and eyes (read, he is sexy) a good cook, handy, and very financially sound. The whole married thing though...
Other dudes have been less than. Mostly all nice enough but with too much fucked-upness for me to take. A couple of them basically told me that I should think, feel and or behave a certain way. Um, no. That is a quick kick to the curb, don't be a patronizing ass.
Others just were not enough, not smart enough, not kind enough, not sexy enough and or too eager to please. I know that is odd. Too eager...but it can come off as desperate. That's a good way to attract sharks who will use you and break your heart.
*edit...I do possess other skills, I work hard, am decent with money, I love my family, I have a stocked beer fridge, I camp and fish, I garden, I can roll start a car, do some simple plumbing and have read a book or two...and I am down with the oral, I think Monty Python and the Three Stooges are hilarious...so mediocrity in looks with small boobs but a nice ass balances.
Damn, maybe I should not be surprised at my ability to attract people. ;)

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
We've already established men != women. This is all purely anecdotal of course but the "ugly" guys are generally the ones completely lacking self confidence and never even talked to girls. We've established women generally are more attracted to personality than looks and no one likes the sad ugly guy in the corner. But the "fat party guy" stereotype is also very true. Will the fat party guy get the 10? Nah. But objectively looks wise he'll go home with a chick hotter than him. As a guy you can't just sit in the corner hoping a girl will throw herself at you unless you're really attractive. But that also gives men the opportunity to seek out exactly what they want and pursue it. Since women often times aren't the aggressors that means they have to be passive and hope the guy they want will eventually make a move. I'd rather be in control of who I'm pursuing than be the passive party but that's just me.

Your wrong he's right. Your original point is all you need is a good personality and your set for a male is only true for very attractive men. What you need is to be confident and successful and portray yourself as some "Alpha' sterotype, then you'll have women throwing themselves at you. Also, your analogy was off a bit. 1 women attract 1-4 men and that continues all the way up. That's why it is much easier for women to get a man if they want to.

Anyway I would gladly bang a 2 if she was caring sane human being. I know I'm in the minority in that opinion but whatever.

If your a guy and your ugly and short your doomed, you better be top 5% when it comes to money and dating site statistics bear that out as well. Dating is rough for guys who are 1-4 especially if they do not have a highly successful career. I'll have to say I would say the same thing for women who are 8 -10. It is pretty clear that their a large pool of men that will absolutely lie to get in their panties.

Khane

In my experience what really drives women wild is (are?) solid grammar skills.

Shit...

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
This is all news to me...interest in me... I appreciate that I have value beyond my mediocre looks but had not a single clue that men would as well. I never paid a lot of attention when G was alive and as you know, for a while after he died, I didn't care. Then, when I was ready to date I was scared to death that no one would be interested in me and had no idea how to meet people. I am still shocked by all of it.
I promise to use the power for good and not evil, well mostly for good...

As long as we get naked pix and salacious stories out of it, it's all good.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
and I am down with the oral, I think Monty Python and the Three Stooges are hilarious...so mediocrity in looks with small boobs but a nice ass

edd7f4urkb7z.jpg

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Your wrong he's right. Your original point is all you need is a good personality and your set for a male is only true for very attractive men. What you need is to be confident and successful and portray yourself as some "Alpha' sterotype, then you'll have women throwing themselves at you. Also, your analogy was off a bit. 1 women attract 1-4 men and that continues all the way up. That's why it is much easier for women to get a man if they want to.

Anyway I would gladly bang a 2 if she was caring sane human being. I know I'm in the minority in that opinion but whatever.

If your a guy and your ugly and short your doomed, you better be top 5% when it comes to money and dating site statistics bear that out as well. Dating is rough for guys who are 1-4 especially if they do not have a highly successful career. I'll have to say I would say the same thing for women who are 8 -10. It is pretty clear that their a large pool of men that will absolutely lie to get in their panties.

On the other hand, while it's obviously incredibly easy for a very rich guy to get laid, it's actually pretty hard for that guy to find a quality relationship. Not only does he have to be suspicious of everyone he dates, but it's going to be almost impossible for him to find anyone with any kind of real shared life experiences or shared hardships. Remember that for every woman that makes 7 figures, there are over 20 men, so his odds of finding someone on his level are basically nil.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
On the other hand, while it's obviously incredibly easy for a very rich guy to get laid, it's actually pretty hard for that guy to find a quality relationship. Not only does he have to be suspicious of everyone he dates, but it's going to be almost impossible for him to find anyone with any kind of real shared life experiences or shared hardships. Remember that for every woman that makes 7 figures, there are over 20 men, so his odds of finding someone on his level are basically nil.

A guy making money doesn't give a shit about a woman making money. He cares about loyalty, and that's it. Obviously you need to be attractive, because he's got pick of the litter, but money? It's fucking worthless to him, why would he consider it?

That's not what men are looking for in relationships. They're looking for feminine qualities - youth, attractiveness, and faithfulness. The problem is that society has shifted so much now that the women with those qualities are still "partying" and when they're ready to "Settle down" and have a relationship, they've lost all of those qualities.

Which is fine, because marriage is nothing but a gamble for a man nowadays anyway.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Just lie about your income

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider

It's hard for anybody to find a truly quality relationship. I don't think rich guys have it any harder than the rest of us schlubs. Most women walk around asking where are all the good guys are at. Find someone who is relatively sane whose crazy you can deal with and I'll add whose pace of life matches your own.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Marriage is not for the weak. I don't give a fuck your pronoun. The partnership is not always going to be mutually satisfying, but if the right base is there...even if it had to be re-built...it can be fucking awesome.
Lightning striking twice is a bit more of a challenge. Good thing I like a challenge.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm an ugly dude. At least I can admit it. I've been told I look like a penis. You can find a video in the guitar thread

• 1Picard