Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Entire industries are built upon women's low self esteem. To say most have over-inflated sense of worth is completely out of touch with reality.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
CE-1801-30-3_4649_1.jpg
This is what I use. We used the buzzer once, but it was too much. My wife really liked the little tickler on top, so when I wear it I make sure to grind the clit good. It's soft and stretchy enough to fit around my arm, so it should work for any size. It's got a second ring to go around your balls that I don't always use. But you gotta use the ball strap and the vibrator at least once. Be prepared to nut in record time.

I can't figure out how that thing would work

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
It's not that crazy of a theory. I think I have heard before that guys get distracted by sex about once every 6 seconds on average during the day.

Pretty sure that 6 - 15 seconds applies to like 18 year olds. I remember taking night classes at nineteen with everyone else mid 30s or older and a sociology teacher bringing this up and the entire fucking class looking at me...

Anyway, yeah libido is a funny thing. When we were young my wife wasn't nearly as interested in sex. Then there was kids, then stuff going on with her family, etc. Yeah, I brought it up but there was always an excuse and hey I was getting it maybe once a week on average. Years later I find out there were some issues between her and her father that never were resolved. They get their issues more or less worked out and shortly after that her mother is diagnosed with ALS. They spend the next four years taking care of her so wife is gone four days out of the week and I'm taking care of our household while the wife is taking care of theirs because her father is a useless imbecile.

Now almost a quarter of a century later my wife is listening to the damned fool who raised her talking about how she needs to appreciate me and take care of my needs - yeah, really don't need it all that much when I'm twice as old and she's twice as big.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Perhaps I should have said, he is different than most people I know.
This may come as a surprise but I do pay very close attention to people's non verbal communication...looking at patterns and for what I hope is the most accurate interpretation.

But the majoriry of my personal experiences are that I am fortunate enough to have many people who are in my life, TELL me what they feel for me or need or want from me. I am very open and welcoming and not harsh in judgement (caveat...unsolicited pics and stalker shit) of others.
This is why I struggle ever so slightly with the not being directly told.

I have decided to look at my current feelings being akin to sand in an oyster creating a pearl. (how many of you read "sand" and thought the next word would be "vagina"?)
I get to grow as a person, I am going to let down my own guard, I am going to take a chance with my heart. It already knows how to break and that I can mend it.
p.s. as always, thanks.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I probably won't use the ball ring. My ballsack is strangely massive and I'd be nervous blocking bloodflow there

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It might be smaller if you were getting laid a bit more.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I just don't know how to take him all the time as he is not overt and I have to interpret how he feels about me based on his actions which are sometimes subtle.

Just wanna say that shit right there is dangerous. Sometimes you will interpret good vibes, sometimes you will interpret bad vibes and you'll be either happy or pissed at him for things he didn't do. If you can't be happy with the silent type, you need to either get out or find some way to fix it. It sounds like you're the type of person who needs constant verbal affirmations and he's not. Perhaps if you figure out how he shows love and tell him what you need, you can both make an effort and be happier.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user