Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My wife still isn't "ready" after the baby. I'm trying to be understanding but my dick don't understand

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My wife still isn't "ready" after the baby. I'm trying to be understanding but my dick don't understand
Define ready? Mentally or physically? At what point does it become ok to seek outside relief in a situation like that?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Define ready? Mentally or physically? At what point does it become ok to seek outside relief in a situation like that?
I can't get a clear answer but she tells me I'm a good husband for understanding. Of course, I don't understand.

As for question two it plagues my thoughts

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, that's a tough one. I hope you're jerking off as much as possible to keep your sex drive at bay.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Not that it gives you a right to cheat on them but I don't understand when wives withhold sex like that. You have to know that if he isn't getting it at home he is going to eventually find it elsewhere.

I think it stems from women being told that their man has it so lucky with them and so they take it for granted. They think their husband is the uglier or less desirable one in the relationship. That he couldn't get a better woman out there. They forget that the penis wants what the penis wants and the chick you are cheating on her with doesn't have to be hotter, just willing.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
I don't see how his wife could be operating under the assumption that she's some great catch.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Not that it gives you a right to cheat on them but I don't understand when wives withhold sex like that. You have to know that if he isn't getting it at home he is going to eventually find it elsewhere.

I think it stems from women being told that their man has it so lucky with them and so they take it for granted. They think their husband is the uglier or less desirable one in the relationship. That he couldn't get a better woman out there. They forget that the penis wants what the penis wants and the chick you are cheating on her with doesn't have to be hotter, just willing.
I don't think it's that.

I mean... She did have a baby in our bathroom so she probably suffered some PTSD from that or something.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I realize this may be childish but could she be worried about her pussy being huge?

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
This is how I can tell you don't have kids

I think 6-8 weeks is pretty average recuperation time after a delivery. If it starts getting longer than that and some serious trauma wasn't involved then it's mental and not physical.

Their hormones could also be totally fucked.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
We only have sex if we can use the placenta in the bathtub
nRdoVPs.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users