Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Khane

Got something right about marriage
"My husband read your blog and then he cheated! He definitely would not have cheated if he didn't read your blog!"

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The fuck is wrong with these women?

Not saying your wife is like that, but if fucking your husband is a chore...fuck..

And to give that as advice on a blog? That cunt is going to be responsible for marriages ending.
Yeah if sending your husband away to fuck someone else is easier than fucking him then why are you even married?

Namon I think before you mentioned fertility issues. Does any of this low drive correlate to that?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So ask for it. You have 2 young kids, I'm sure you've had those days where you're just constantly busy and exhausted from the minute you get up. She may want to suck your dick, but it's way down priority list and the thought never comes, let alone the sex-related things she wants. How often do you think of the sexual things that she only wants, even if you're happy to do them for/to her?
I think of them all the time. I bought her toys both to be used by herself or by me on her. I've tried engaging where we'd only "do her" so she doesn't even have to put forth effort. I'm pretty attentive to her, but I think after two kids her drive is a bit low.

Thing is she has some weird fantasies. Me in weird outfits, which I'm totally on board with, but they require me to get into really good shape. I can't satisfy those needs right now, however I am working on it. Also they seem to change. One time our son was sleeping and she came out of the shower with a towel on and I just ripped it off and was pretty forceful with everything - dominated her I guess, I can't really describe it. Afterwards she told me how turned on she was by it, but any repeat of that is met with "not right now".

My drive isn't super high either, it never has been barring our first year together. I'm the type of guy that every other day is ideal. I don't even jerk off all that often. Not necessarily a low T thing either, I've just always been this way even at 13.

I'm just venting since namon is. I also haven't been laid in like 9 goddamn months

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah if sending your husband away to fuck someone else is easier than fucking him then why are you even married?

Namon I think before you mentioned fertility issues. Does any of this low drive correlate to that?

Oh seriously. I just read the damn thing again, and all I hear is "I'm a selfish cunt who can't be assed to fuck my husband." It makes my blood boil.

Yeah absolutely no issues with fertility here. Both kids came on the first nut unprotected. The first was because she jacked her pill dosage because our wedding date landed right on when her period was to start... and she failed to tell me. Second one was planned and was the first one after removing the IUD. I think the hormonal part of her low drive (because again I think it's a multi head hydra) is because she is the mirror opposite of me. Where I am a veritable lake of testosterone she is one of estrogen.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Man I am getting my forumites seriously mixed up.

Namon are you the goblin cocked cinnamilk vanguard developer coheed and Cambria song 14 days wooden bumper water sports Ronald McDonald shoes guy

• 1Like

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man I am getting my forumites seriously mixed up.

Namon are you the goblin cocked cinnamilk vanguard developer coheed and Cambria song 14 days wooden bumper water sports Ronald McDonald shoes guy

Dude no man, I'm none of the above. This is the most I've posted, probably since I started lurking in 03. I hardly have anything to really say usually and I just enjoy ya'lls banter. I just felt finally this time I had something to at least sorta add to the mix, and jumped in.

• 1Like

Khane

Well then I think you owe us all an apology for not having any identifying predilections.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well then I think you owe us all an apology for not having any identifying predilections.

I do... man I hate that I don't have a snaggle dick, or want to bang a young college coed while being married to a super hot, horny doctor, or sell my jurassic park jeep for a craiglist car from vegas so I can go the ren fair and get fuzzy armpit sasquatch sex.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I do... man I hate that I don't have a snaggle dick, or want to bang a young college coed while being married to a super hot, horny doctor, or sell my jurassic park jeep for a craiglist car from vegas so I can go the ren fair and get fuzzy armpit sasquatch sex.
You don't want to be known as lollipop

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I think of them all the time. I bought her toys both to be used by herself or by me on her. I've tried engaging where we'd only "do her" so she doesn't even have to put forth effort. I'm pretty attentive to her, but I think after two kids her drive is a bit low.

Thing is she has some weird fantasies. Me in weird outfits, which I'm totally on board with, but they require me to get into really good shape. I can't satisfy those needs right now, however I am working on it. Also they seem to change. One time our son was sleeping and she came out of the shower with a towel on and I just ripped it off and was pretty forceful with everything - dominated her I guess, I can't really describe it. Afterwards she told me how turned on she was by it, but any repeat of that is met with "not right now".

My drive isn't super high either, it never has been barring our first year together. I'm the type of guy that every other day is ideal. I don't even jerk off all that often. Not necessarily a low T thing either, I've just always been this way even at 13.

I'm just venting since namon is. I also haven't been laid in like 9 goddamn months
I understand. You have a lot of free time at work, so this might not be the best time to recollect. I got a promotion recently and those hectic, stressful days/weeks, sex doesn't come up much if at all internally. What she wants or even myself. My wife takes care of three children most weekdays, so it was like a "oh...this is what it's like for her most of the time". Sometimes people need some reminding. Or maybe not in this case, was just a suggestion from personal experience.

As for the forcefulness thing, we've been through the same pitfalls regarding that too. We've landed on a compromise where both of you agree that you're going to do it later.

Khane

I almost want to ask what mine are....but I'm scared to.

So fuck it..What are mine?

giphy.gif