Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
and she abruptly pulls up and says "I can't."

How clean were you? Like, had you just showered? Maybe you had been farting since your last shower or something and she couldn't take the smell. Hell, maybe she just thought you had been. I don't know, but there should be some talking specifically about what was wrong so you can fix it. Just, don't have the conversation during sex.

There was a moment of silence and then she goes "Your pissed because I didn't give you head, aren't you? I feel like you are never satisfied."

At this point, you should have refused to engage in the conversation. Roll her over, start pounding, and lightly choke her anytime she tries to talk. Afterwards you tell her during sex is not the time to talk about stuff like that. The only talking allowed during sex is general dirty talk or asking for a specific sex act.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
No one has mentioned the J49 solution ? I am sad
Fall in love with drug addicts? That's not a solution. Now just banging hookers? I guess that falls into the 'outsourcing' discussion.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
How clean were you? Like, had you just showered? Maybe you had been farting since your last shower or something and she couldn't take the smell. Hell, maybe she just thought you had been. I don't know, but there should be some talking specifically about what was wrong so you can fix it. Just, don't have the conversation during sex.

At this point, you should have refused to engage in the conversation. Roll her over, start pounding, and lightly choke her anytime she tries to talk. Afterwards you tell her during sex is not the time to talk about stuff like that. The only talking allowed during sex is general dirty talk or asking for a specific sex act.

Sage advice I have taken note of in case this happens again in the next twelve years.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
OH she is. When I read it, I was legit shook by it for a week. I was furious and almost got into a nerd rage in the comments. I was going to post a link to it here after reading it and I may just try to find it for posterity's sake at this point.

EDIT: and boom, google fu actually worked this time:

The Night I Gave My Husband a Free Pass

That article is not as cringe worthy as I thought it would be. Granted it's a poor solution but I can tell the author is speaking from the heart and not from a place of hate but wants to find a solution to their problem. Although, it's one more piece of evidence that many but not all women don't quite get what sex means to men.

I'm having a tough time coming up with constructive advice. I'll have to think about it. I will say this though part of marriage is negotiating out a solution that you both can live with. You might ask your wife is there anything she really wants, not in bed but any where in her life. I would definitely not make that contingent on blow jobs since she seems a bit turned off by them. But find something she wants and find something you would enjoy and then negotiate out something you both can live with.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
That article is not as cringe worthy as I thought it would be. Granted it's a poor solution but I can tell the author is speaking from the heart and not from a place of hate but wants to find a solution to their problem. Although, it's one more piece of evidence that many but not all women don't quite get what sex means to men.

I'm having a tough time coming up with constructive advice. I'll have to think about it. I will say this though part of marriage is negotiating out a solution that you both can live with. You might ask your wife is there anything she really wants, not in bed but any where in her life. I would definitely not make that contingent on blow jobs since she seems a bit turned off by them. But find something she wants and find something you would enjoy and then negotiate out something you both can live with.

While I don't turn away offered advice for some perspective I may not have thought about, the original intent of my post was not to seek advice. It was just so out of nowhere to me I had to tell someone. I have been married for 12 years and last night was by and far our strangest argument. It wasn't the angriest or loudest, but it was definitely crazy.

With that said I completely agree with your point and that's what I try to do and she acknowledges it. I try to spoil her in the ways that I can, and she does in cooking (she's a great cook). But if I'm being totally blunt, I'd take pb&j if it meant I got crazy sex all the time. But it's just not her and I do appreciate what she does bring to the table (quite literally actually).

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
While I don't turn away offered advice for some perspective I may not have thought about, the original intent of my post was not to seek advice. It was just so out of nowhere to me I had to tell someone. I have been married for 12 years and last night was by and far our strangest argument. It wasn't the angriest or loudest, but it was definitely crazy.

With that said I completely agree with your point and that's what I try to do and she acknowledges it. I try to spoil her in the ways that I can, and she does in cooking (she's a great cook). But if I'm being totally blunt, I'd take pb&j if it meant I got crazy sex all the time. But it's just not her and I do appreciate what she does bring to the table (quite literally actually).

You are quite obviously in it for the long haul. Kudos.

Now, onto my honest observation of things, cause fuck it I can.

I am willing to bet that outburst was because she desperately wanted to please you, and just couldn't bring herself to do what her perception of the ultimate form of that was...

Its my experience that many, MANY women have a hard time expressing their guilt/feeling bad in a way that a man doesn't perceive as them blaming the man.

No advice, just a perspective.

Also, try raping her sister.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider

YOu hit the nail on the head.

That vapid bitch actually believe its okay to throw her fucking hands up, and be like "well, you want it more than I do. so fuck someone else and leave me out of it."

No, as a man, we don't want you to throw your hands up. You giving up on a "base" part of the relationship is you giving up on us. For christ sakes if my wife ever goes "fuck it, do what you want I dont care" it pisses me off. Even if its us not agreeing on a drape color or something stupid

I see marriage as a partnership. If you can't agree within it on major shit? You shouldn't be together.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

Isnt half the benefit of only banging one person is not worrying about getting some shit like herpes?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'd say that's really the only benefit.

Though who knows what my whore wife is doing on the side!!

• 4Worf

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
You are quite obviously in it for the long haul. Kudos.

Now, onto my honest observation of things, cause fuck it I can.

I am willing to bet that outburst was because she desperately wanted to please you, and just couldn't bring herself to do what her perception of the ultimate form of that was...

Its my experience that many, MANY women have a hard time expressing their guilt/feeling bad in a way that a man doesn't perceive as them blaming the man.

No advice, just a perspective.

Also, try raping her sister.

Going to lay the cheese on thick here, but that is seriously one of the best posts I've read. Well outside of raping her sister... I mean yeah cool in theory and all but...

Never thought of it that way, and now that I do it makes processing this kind of thing much easier for me.

Thanks

And honestly last night we had so much sex my balls are sore this morning. And no strange talk at all, anytime she tried to speak I just flipped her over and went for more. Thanks Hoss.

Last edited:

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Last night I believe I was about to get laid for the first time in a very long time. Then I heard it... The demon spawn in the bassinet

• 6Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Last night I believe I was about to get laid for the first time in a very long time. Then I heard it... The demon spawn in the bassinet

They say the sex drive killer is wedding cake. I think "they" have never had infants.... I feel for you man.