Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
....another amazin Onoes post

As far as I'm concerned you should put the horns back on and go EFF yourself after the dam worms post.
I'm still having nightmares about that..

On a serious note I get the sense your are still drifting through the river that is Oones life instead moving purposely through it. Do you really want another baby? If you really have absolutely no care about this and this is what makes your woman happy and you want to do this to make her happy then more power to you. I get this general sense from your posts though its like your floating in an inner tube down a river and you keep bumping into things and are like eh well might as well go in this direction now. ( I could be way wrong about this)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
You can only say you are visually and mentally disgusted with the table so many times before it isn't worth the breath

She does it because she knows she can get away with it. I'm speaking from experience.

I grew up as a complete fucking slob. I think its one of those funny things that might alternate generations. My mom kept an immaculate household and of course I was brought up to clean up after my own shit, but by the time I shipped off to college they'd generally given up on haranguing me about it. At that age it was easy for me to be like 'hur hur I like it cluttered its just who I am'.

By our third shared apartment, once we started accumulating actual possessions, the boy was fed up with me. I was home all day and it was a pigsty. I knew every night he came home and was pissy and refused to say why, its because I was on my ass and hadn't cared about the fact that everything looked like a bomb had gone off. I knew why, but I'd ask anyway. The sulleness, the 'nothing's, that was permission to continue a bad habit.

I know I keep harping on your wife's domestic failures but its because I sort've feel like I know what she's experiencing. I have no idea about the specific effect of essentially being alone all day with nothing but your children, but ennui is just that. Lack of motivation, most likely being caused by depression. She doesn't care that she lives in a mess because she is a mess. She went from busting her ass for 60 hours a week to becoming a mother by occupation. I'm not going to bother trying to opine on the specificities of whatever existential crisis she's going through, but the state of your house is a manifest symptom of it. She's aware that it is a bad thing. She knows its not acceptable, but after a certain point you are accepting the deficiency and giving her a pass for it. Because you love her. Because you don't want to fight, or whatever. Because you have fought about it before and after a while it didn't seem to do anything because she regressed right back into the same habits. Not gonna tell you what to do but if you do love your wife, there is some serious and hard-ass talks you have to have with her. She's not going to spontaneously 'get better'.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The less I do the less ambitious I become, in a never ending downard spiral until I snap myself out of it. It's a thing for sure.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
After about a year and a half of trying with no success, my wife and I got a positive pregnancy test this morning. It's early, and I know a positive test doesn't 100% guarantee anything, but it's still pretty exciting and terrifying and surreal all at the same time.

Edit: Maybe this is more appropriate in the other thread about having kids, but I <3 this thread a lot more.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
A couple of yall seem to think ohnoes's life is some kind of mess. Sounds like he's living the fucking dream to me. Sure there are hard times, but he always seems to squirt out the other end better off than he was.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Sounds like he's living the fucking dream to me. Sure there are hard times, but he always seems to squirt out the other end better off than he was.

Is this somehow related to the fact he's basically getting twice the pussy while only having one woman to deal with?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Is this somehow related to the fact he's basically getting twice the pussy while only having one woman to deal with?

Realistically he probably gets to jerk it in a cup and get pussy from neither while dealing with both.

• 1Worf

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Not sure having my ex wife be a surrogate would turn out ok

I missed the part where they decided to do that. But even if it did happen, apparently he's a super cool ddue that everyone likes and so he can get along with his ex. I get that you can't relate to that.

Right now I'm imagining he's will ferrel from daddy's home.

That's certainly part of it. LOL

I'm mostly jealous of him because he fucked a chick who genuinely scared him and got away. I'm fully erect just thinking about that.

• 1Worf

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Realistically he probably gets to jerk it in a cup and get pussy from neither while dealing with both.

I think he was talking about his current woman's bifurcated vagina. Not the fever dream that the ex is going to surrogate for them.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
giphy.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
You gotta think about it like this. Instead of a 40 yr old pussy, his woman has the equivalent of 2 twenty year old pussies.

I just hope her real age was 36+ when they met otherwise he might technically be breaking the law.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You gotta think about it like this. Instead of a 40 yr old pussy, his woman has the equivalent of 2 twenty year old pussies.

I just hope her real age was 36+ when they met otherwise he might technically be breaking the law.
It depends man because two pussys are going to have a convexity that is different than just one but also different than a 20 year old pussy. We may be getting into logarithms