Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Hahah Jesus this thread moves fast, or I've been gone a couple days I guess.

Yeah, I don't really feel as if I'm a sucker for terrible luck. I've made bad choices that have led to me getting walked on sure, but I don't feel like I'm a magnet for bad shit or anything.

As far as me floating through life, I mean, that probably fair. I'm pretty much ok with whatever, and tend to live in the moment. Which again,, can go south, but is usually just fine and means I enjoy myself most of the time.

As for my ladies two vagina's, yeah, it was definitely weird to discover. We had already had sex a couple times and I had no clue. I went to slide 2 fingers in her and suddenly they was a wall in between them, but they were both clearly in her. I had to move them around a bit and go "ok wait, something is going on here...." and tried to explain it. She got all embarrassed and explained it, said that no one had ever noticed that before, and she was honestly not that familiar with it herself. And yeah, it was just a birth defect, she was born like that and she only has one larger than average kidney as well, the other one is just not there.

It's really not something that affects us as all, but its fun to joke about. We talked a lot on Sunday about my ex wives offer, although we didn't really get anywhere outside of "it's not ideal". But past that we've been pretty busy all week and haven't had much more time to talk about it.

And Big Phoenix, it's so weird hearing you talk about all the places around me. I was in Vegas this last Sunday, I'm camping up in Flagstaff this Fri-Sun, I'm doing an Oktoberfest in Seligman of all places the weekend after that, and then spending a Fri-Sun in Phoenix after that. I'll keep an eye out for trains and rattlesnakes I guess?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I have a question

Is it like... Your dick goes straight in and it can go left or right? Is it set way back or near the entrance? Is it like split in half but one side is big and open and one side is tiny and offset? Just curious how you don't feel it with your dick is all. Never heard of this

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Here's some actual video of Onoe's first time penetrating her:
running-into-wall.gif

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It depends man because two pussys are going to have a convexity that is different than just one but also different than a 20 year old pussy. We may be getting into logarithms

Now you're trying to force logs into pussy math? This won't end well.

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
I ignored Noodle's advice and image searched bifurcated vaginas and all it showed were pictures and diagrams of female possum reproductive systems.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I ignored Noodle's advice and image searched bifurcated vaginas and all it showed were pictures and diagrams of female possum reproductive systems.

Did you do it with your 2 year old sitting on your lap though?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I like the word bifurcated. I don't know why but it is pleasing to me.

I am not using my Google Fu though, to enhance my knowledge of the reproductive system. Gonna trust sad Noodleface on this one.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I can't imagine a setup where the balls don't touch. It's feasible if one is going in the poop chute, but not if they're both going in the vaginer.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I can't imagine a setup where the balls don't touch. It's feasible if one is going in the poop chute, but not if they're both going in the vaginer.

Extra long from behind going in the right Twix factory while Onoes goes in the left Twix factory?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I like the word bifurcated. I don't know why but it is pleasing to me.

I am not using my Google Fu though, to enhance my knowledge of the reproductive system. Gonna trust sad Noodleface on this one.
I had to do bifurcation work on x4x4 and x8x8 pcie cards at work and since then I slip the word bifurcated into every sentence I can

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
I haven't Googled it, so I don't know what you saw, but there is nothing visible that would tell you she was different from anyone else. In fact, I was with her at her last Gyno appointment, and it was a different doctor who we had to convince because they didn't see it and thought we might be mistaken or something.

So, the background was that when she was a young teen and had her first period it was really painful. A week goes by and its more painful. Another week goes by and she's in agony and her belly looks swollen. Her mom takes her to the emergency room and the doctors best guess was they needed to rush her to remove her appendix with no testing. Her mom said no, got back in the car and drove to the next town over, where they actually did some doctor stuff and figured out her body had a second uterus, second cervix, and second canal that just went nowhere. So, her menstruation was just filling up this vaginal cavity, swelling, and not able to flow out. They knocked her out and cut a slit in the wall of her existing vagina to create the second exit point.

The slit is maybe 1 inch into her vagina, but its like in the side wall. So, when I put my dick in, I slip right up the main vaginal canal and its totally normal, my dick feels nothing out of the ordinary. If I slip 2 fingers in vertically they both go right in the main canal. If I slip 2 in horizontally though, one tends to go in each side. It's not really painful of anything to her, she typically doesn't notice a difference. There have been a couple of times that we thing I fucked her "wrong" side though, where she feels like something is just kind of different and feels kind of sore afterward. Like I said though, 99.9% of the time it doesn't effect anything at all.