Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If one of my sons was gay and anyone talked shit about them a broken nose would be the least of their problems. If anything you showed restraint

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Eh whatever, I've got a bad attitude too. I can't stand the "violence is never the answer" crowd.

Some people just need to get their ass beat.

• 5Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 7 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Also, Noodlebro.

I feel bad for making fun of you. You handle your shit, and have a lot to deal with. Good on you, maaan.
Don't feel bad about making fun of me. The wow guild can attest I sound depressed all the time and mostly it's from my self deprecating humor style.

I'm pretty thick skinned. I just can't sit idly by while this dude rips the lady apart for things that aren't true.

Also in that whole story I forgot the most important details. His woman is deleting texts from us. Don't know if she just holds his phone or what, but he's not getting them. Also the language he uses in texts is exactly like hers, so we figure it's her texting on his behalf. She's 100% controlling him somehow.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Also in that whole story I forgot the most important details. His woman is deleting texts from us. Don't know if she just holds his phone or what, but he's not getting them. Also the language he uses in texts is exactly like hers, so we figure it's her texting on his behalf. She's 100% controlling him somehow.

He's super pussy-whipped because he's never been laid before. Pussalia is in charge until he snaps out of it eventually. That really sucks for everyone else in his life, though.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
In khane's situation, I would probably start arguments every time about how universal studios is far superior. But then, i would also have to be drinking to have any chance of enjoying their company.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Unfortunately they aren't purists. They love universal too.

The Germans have a phrase for people like these. The Wurst.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah I mean that's evident. We just haven't seen it

As for forgiving him. Man that's hard. His mom wouldn't talk to anyone for hours she was so upset. My wife went over and didn't come back for hours after consoling her

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Yeah I mean that's evident. We just haven't seen it

As for forgiving him. Man that's hard. His mom wouldn't talk to anyone for hours she was so upset. My wife went over and didn't come back for hours after consoling her

Hold off on forgiving until he stops being a dickless piece of shit. If he never does, well, write him off and that's that.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

No link offhand but I believe there are apps that can possibly emulate this situation you are observing. Mostly child monitoring apps. Should allow full review of texts and I would guess ability to reply isnt out of the question either. I don't see why not.

I don't have any personal experience with this, just aware of their existence.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
I feel like somewhere out there is an episode of "Cops" starring Noodle's family and he just hasn't revealed it yet.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I mean, obviously I agree with this. Its just, I dunno, I feel bad about it for some reason? Maybe its cause it was in front of his wife and kids? Fuck him tho.

If you directly insult someone's kid to their parent's face, you should expect that a fist fight is next. If the cousin was too stupid to expect it, that's on him.

Did it come out of the blue, or had you two been arguing before?

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
This is a mosquito bump, for a relationship issue
(PS . I would have done the exact same thing you did.)
Hell's bells, I would have done the exact same thing he did and I'm a chick...ok, maybe an old grey goose, but ffs. Beer/nice evening v. Disney/silence...beer please.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user