Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Oh she knows that I think they're losers. But I'm nice about it. I'm pleasant and cordial with them and never give her a hard time about going out with them. Luckily for me this is only one of her groups of friends and the ones she hangs out with the least (because she knows they are losers too)

Actually the gf and I are fine I just wanted to vent about her friends because every time we go over there something happens that makes her one friend mad at her, and it always has something to do with me. This girl is just...

So this group of friends are disney fanatics. They are all in the 27-31 yr range, most of them are single and still live at home. The 2 that are married have husbands that are joined to them at the hip, got married in disney world, take all of their vacations in disney and know everything about everything that is disney. One of those couples just bought a house and every single room in said house is decorated in a different disney theme. I was one of 3 men there yesterday, the other 2 are the husbands who go along with the disney fanatic wives because "happy wife happy life" and they are the first gf's either of them ever had (and are now married to them). They were inside pretending to be loving life having a blast playing Disney Scene It! (tm) so obviously I'm just a prick for not wanting to play.

The friend in question is a 27 year old virgin (no really, literally a virgin) who moans and pouts and plays the perpetual victim. She hates when other people are happy because misery loves company. She's one of the least likable people I've ever met and she causes grief every time we see her. At her last party I started feeling under the weather and asked my gf if we could head out. This was after we had already been at her parents house for one of her house parties for 5-6 hours. Other people had already left but because we "left early" she stopped talking to my gf for like a month. Wouldn't return texts, wouldn't respond on Facebook, blah blah blah. Which upset my gf for whatever reason.

Literally the goofiest thing I've ever read on FOH. What the feck

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Just don't go over there anymore khane. I don't go to places with people I can't stand.

I banned one of her brothers from our house but it's gonna take a long time to write and I don't want to derail the disney downy topic

The fuck else are you doing at work?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
there something happens that makes her one friend mad at her, and it always has something to do with me. This girl is just...

I was gunna say this girl just .... wants your dick. Then you wrote:

The friend in question is a 27 year old virgin (no really, literally a virgin)

and confirmed my suspicion.

So, post a pic of her. She probably needs any dick. See if you can find a rere to toss her a bone. Does she do heroine yet?

Is @Picasso3 confined to the rickshaw?

Yes. Don't ask me why. Best I can tell it was because he was getting too good at making his points in a debate.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So, post a pic of her. She probably needs any dick. See if you can find a rere to toss her a bone.

Nobody would want her. She'd probably make a comment about how she used to be a mermaid and just wanted to be a real girl so she needs time to get used to her real girl parts or some shit.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Nobody would want her. She'd probably make a comment about how she used to be a mermaid and just wanted to be a real girl so she needs time to get used to her real girl parts or some shit.

Wait, it's mist? Just send tiggles a PM. That was easy.

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Oh she knows that I think they're losers. But I'm nice about it. I'm pleasant and cordial with them and never give her a hard time about going out with them. Luckily for me this is only one of her groups of friends and the ones she hangs out with the least (because she knows they are losers too)

Actually the gf and I are fine I just wanted to vent about her friends because every time we go over there something happens that makes her one friend mad at her, and it always has something to do with me. This girl is just...

So this group of friends are disney fanatics. They are all in the 27-31 yr range, most of them are single and still live at home. The 2 that are married have husbands that are joined to them at the hip, got married in disney world, take all of their vacations in disney and know everything about everything that is disney. One of those couples just bought a house and every single room in said house is decorated in a different disney theme. I was one of 3 men there yesterday, the other 2 are the husbands who go along with the disney fanatic wives because "happy wife happy life" and they are the first gf's either of them ever had (and are now married to them). They were inside pretending to be loving life having a blast playing Disney Scene It! (tm) so obviously I'm just a prick for not wanting to play.

The friend in question is a 27 year old virgin (no really, literally a virgin) who moans and pouts and plays the perpetual victim. She hates when other people are happy because misery loves company. She's one of the least likable people I've ever met and she causes grief every time we see her. At her last party I started feeling under the weather and asked my gf if we could head out. This was after we had already been at her parents house for one of her house parties for 5-6 hours. Other people had already left but because we "left early" she stopped talking to my gf for like a month. Wouldn't return texts, wouldn't respond on Facebook, blah blah blah. Which upset my gf for whatever reason.

I rate this situation a combination of wtf and mind blown.

You're a better man than me. I would delight in antagonizing those husbands. I WOULD learn about cars and MMA and carpentry (well, I already know that one) just to specifically fuvk with them.

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You should ask if they dress up as Mickey and Minnie and have sex in costume.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You should ask your gf why she's still friends with them. Ain't got time for bullshit friends.

• 3Solidarity

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>

We have some acquaintances that identify as Disney "aficionados". We remain acquainted because my wife is far nicer than I am.

Not that I haven't tried my best - when one chick commented that men should be more like the princes in Disney films, I observed how nice it was that the princesses all had small waists, firm tits and a noticeable lack of cellulite.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well, ok. So the brother in law shit..

This turned out long and does t fit the thread, but it was cathartic to write anyways. P
Spoilered

So about 5 months ago my wife's younger brother (23, I think) got his first ever girlfriend. She came over to meet us and apparently I was the only person in the family that thought she was terrible. She didn't really say specific things that threw me on to her scent, I just seem to have this sixth sense when it comes to shitty people in RL. Anyways, dude was happy so whatever, who am I to say anything.

Some backstory for the dude. He was 5 years into his 4 year degree with about 2 years left. He worked HVAC at his brothers company as a helper. I knew that he already dropped out of school based on intuition, but his mother claimed he showed her his grades every semester and he was doing great. He was a virgin before meeting this girl, because he told us all when he no longer was. He may be on the spectrum too.

Our interactions with her over the next two.months were increasingly more awkward. They came over for a board game night (munchkin) and formed a team and ruined the game. At some point he didn't want to trade with her and I saw her grab his dick and say she wanted it when my wife wasn't looking. It was weird..

Another time she came over and went on this tyrade about how his boss (his brother) was running his company into the ground and she was going to March in and tell him how to fix it because she took some business classes (I am not making this up).

At this point she moved into my mother in law's house with the dude. She started getting controlling and whenever MIL was in the room, the chick would refuse to speak to her and turn her back to her. IN HER OWN HOUSE THAT SHE IS NOW LIVING IN. MIL told him that she wanted the girl gone.

Another side track, while this is going on my wife has our emergency birth in the house. She could've died, and she ended up passing out a few times at the hospital for blood loss. Everyone rushed to meet us at the hospital. Everyone except him. He didn't even text her congratulations or to see if she were ok. In the end, him and his girl didn't meet our son until 3 weeks after birth. My wife was hurt more than I've ever seen her because they were very close and he lived 5 minutes away. When he did meet her, he told us how he got his first apartment with his girl of 2 months. It seemed to me he didn't care about our kid, only came over to tell us he was moving.

So he moves out. MIL offered help and the girl turned her down. Later that night they ask his father and brother for help and they help him move. They come back to MILs house because they bought food for everyone, except MIL.

We dont hear anything for months from this guy. Radio silence except older brother sees him at work. The dude ends up quitting the job and giving g two weeks, last week he was at a new job. He texts older brother and says 'i heard we got our bonuses after I left, I'm legally obligated to that so please give it to me or I'll see you in court." What the fuck? Big brother caves because he doesn't want to deal with it, no matter how frivolous it is. And it's only $1500 so its easier to pay him off.

Dude then goes to MILs house and tells her that she was a horrible mother, she pushed him into school when he didn't want to, shamed him for making him show report cards, fat shamed him, and said he was incredibly disappointed that she wasn't like his girlfriend's mother. He was then banned from there house and told they'd call the cops if they came back.

Kid went from normal but almost autistic dude to a fucking cocksucker overnight. All for the pussy.

Oh and btw, she's fucking disgusting. Her teeth are almost black and rotting.

I was really offended by all of this, because as people.may or may not remember I started dating my wife around a time where my mother started attempting suicide. My MIL took me in and let me live there after I had been dating her daughter for only a few months. The difference of course was I was respectful and not some ingrate. My MIL is a good woman that paid for the dudes bills so that his college was completely paid off while he went, cooked all his meals and bought him all his food, and went to every single swim meet he was in for 8 years.. many requiring multiple hours to drive to.

So I got really pissed. I told the dude he wasn't allowed on my property ever again and if I saw him in contact with my kids I would beat the everloving shit out of him. It's not a logical response but I'm still mad. I can't trust a dude that would threaten to sue his own brother and burn all bridges in the family.

I told my wife if the chick fucks with me she's going to go missing and they'll never find her.

• 5Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

You should ask your gf why she's still friends with them. Ain't got time for bullshit friends.

My girlfriend is just one of those people that never abandons anyone she has ever been friends with. She grew up with this girl and just remains friends with her out of a sense of duty and loyalty.

Something I don't really adhere to or even admire honestly but it is what it is.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Noodles, if the BIL ever gets his dick back and realizes how badly he fucked up, give him a second chance. He's still in the young and stupid phase of his life. Until then, though, you are 100% in the right.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, ok. So the brother in law shit..

This turned out long and does t fit the thread, but it was cathartic to write anyways.

My fiancee's sister is a piece of work, so I've got that to look forward to forever.

SIL isn't a terrible person, but is selfish. She sees the rest of the family as resources to help with the very busy life she chose for herself (she and her husband run a small business and have 5 kids). SIL used to dictate event attendance or things she needed done (usually for the kids) to my fiancee and she would feel obligated. I was able to talk the fiancee out of that mindset over time. SIL and the kids still get attention/help, just not "DROP EVERYTHING!!!" priority.

SIL also likes to be a catty bitch and stir shit up in the family, especially about wedding stuff since family attention isn't 100% on SIL and that chaps her. She's also a fundie christian who did NOT grow up that way. No one in the family appreciates it. Fuck right off with your self righteous bullshit.

Oh well. At least I don't see her that often and she's relatively tolerable in person. For now.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Whoa, and I thought I was fucked up for breaking my wife's cousin's nose for talking shit about my son being gay.

I actually feel more fucked up about it, cause thats a lot less issues than you guys are dealing with.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Also, Noodlebro.

I feel bad for making fun of you. You handle your shit, and have a lot to deal with. Good on you, maaan.

Khane

No way dude. I woulda broke that fucker's nose too.

Noodle's situation is fucked, but that doesn't mean that guys nose didn't deserve to get punched.

• 3Solidarity

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
No way dude. I woulda broke that fucker's nose too.

Noodle's situation is fucked, but that doesn't mean that guys nose didn't deserve to get punched.

To be fair, I didn't stop at a broken nose and took it a wee bit further than I should have.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users