Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You seem quite sensitive.

Yes dirk, like many other people on planet Earth I get annoyed and upset when someone turns their nose up at me. And I find your Facebook Housewives(tm) style of discourse to be both irritating and regrettable.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
My biggest problem with casual sex is the fear of disease. It is also my only problem with everyone having casual sex...because people are stupid, lazy, and horny. Too much of a good thing can definitely turn out to be a bad thing. Everyone is different though which truly is the spice of life.

This is really my only concern with it as well.

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yes dirk, like many other people on planet Earth I get annoyed and upset when someone turns their nose up at me. And I find your Facebook Housewives(tm) style of discourse to be both irritating and regrettable.

I will certainly do my best to be more accommodating to you, but you certainly have no trouble coming out with guns blazing.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Do you guys really think you could tell a 15% difference?

I usually get her whole face, but now I run out before I finish her eyes!

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I know that's a joke, but I highly doubt it's 15%. 2-3% maybe, but considering the size of sperm cells, the contribution from the testicles is absolutely dwarfed by the contribution from the seminal vesicle.

Varies day by day, but there's essentially no difference before and after.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I was railing the wife at the side of the bed yesterday when she says "You BETter HURry you'RE abOUT to KNOCK my CONtacts OUT!" Man, if that doesn't make a diamond dick I don't know what would.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Razzes

Trakanon Raider
I know that's a joke, but I highly doubt it's 15%. 2-3% maybe, but considering the size of sperm cells, the contribution from the testicles is absolutely dwarfed by the contribution from the seminal vesicle.

Varies day by day, but there's essentially no difference before and after.
The effects of vasectomy on viscosity, pH and volume of semen in man. - PubMed - NCBI

" there was an insignificant decrease in semen volume from 4.16 to 4.02" Bullseye! 3.5%. May be more for people with huge testes though!

You do lose significant viscosity it seems: "Viscosity, due to a lack of spermatozoa, decreased from 3.76 to 2.58 following vasectomy." By experience, I'd say less viscosity is good when you want to water wash your jizz (especially in pubes). But if you want those facials to stick in the hair...

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Been home sick for a couple of days and decided to clean the ol junk closet up a bit.

Stumbled upon my Christmas gifts, PS4 Pro and Dark Souls 3 Fire Fades edition.

I picked the right one.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
As I used to ejaculate around 100 cups at a time, the decrease of 15% has been a real benefit. Saves on laundry.

• 1Barf

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Maybe I'm just getting old or something. I ask my wife for sex pretty much every day. I understand she's tired(I usually am too, still want sex), things gets in the way, etc, so I'm not disappointed when nothing results most of the time. But lately I've been getting these kind of incongruous trades. Sometimes she'll just let me fuck her. Most of the time it's a back rub for her to let me fuck her.

I feel like younger me might have jumped on these more often. But older me wants actual sex, as in pleasuring each other. If I'm just going to user her holes, might as well jerk off and save her the inconvenience of cleanup. Anyone else going through stuff like this? Is there a good reason that I should accept her offers, from her point of view?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't agree with trading stuff for sex, it cheapens it for me. At that point maybe I'd just trade for a blowjob since I wouldn't need to work

• 1Solidarity

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
a backrub doesn't count as pleasuring each other?
I'll give her a back rub if she just asks, I don't want it to be traded for sex. Like noodle said, it cheapens it. The main appeal to sex, for me, is the mutual desire.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users