Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Sugar cookies are fucking disgusting.

We aren't even doing anything today .Maybe I'll get laid .I'll settle for a handy

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Gave the BF a beej as he went to bed last night. Taking him to dinner tonight. Probably give him another servicing afterwards. Going up to Niagara Falls for our anniversary next week provided my fuckingh passport gets through in time.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Hah, I thought Noodle was on furlough because of government shutdown before I figured out what day it is. And it's not like I forgot, I got stuff this morning for the wife, I just assumed it was the usual Noodle griping about not getting laid.

I'll fuck my wife if she wants it, same as any other day really. Only thing that's noteworthy about today is that I got her an Incredibles wedding card instead of a typical Valentine's Day card. My wife loves greeting cards, I hate them, so I always get her the wrong kind.

Oh, and I got that bitch a box of coconut oreos. Bitches love oreos.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I didn't realize what day it was when I read Noodle's post either. I just thought:

"Well I'm not doing anything today either. Probably won't get laid, maybe i'll settle for a handy as well"

Noodle is basically single with none of the perks!

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sugar cookies are fucking disgusting.

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I didn't realize what day it was when I read Noodle's post either. I just thought:

"Well I'm not doing anything today either. Probably won't get laid, maybe i'll settle for a handy as well"

Noodle is basically single with none of the perks!
Two kids, one teething and sick... So essentially I am single

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Wrong. The Armani name used to mean something until those kids got their filthy little hands on it!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Pretty bad night .ended up being snippy at each other, all because she wouldn't tell me what she wanted to goddamn eat. 1200 I'm doing dishes just pretty angry muttering swears and i turn around and she's in a slut uniform

• 1Worf

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Brouhht
Pretty bad night .ended up being snippy at each other, all because she wouldn't tell me what she wanted to goddamn eat. 1200 I'm doing dishes just pretty angry muttering swears and i turn around and she's in a slut uniform
...and then?

• 1Worf

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Everything is a slut uniform with a little convincing(yourself).

• 1Worf

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
18.5 years.

I get the house, she takes the debt.

Joint custody of the kids.

Why am I still sad about this arrangement?