Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It started out promising but fizzled out fast. Like a Tinder relationship.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
If you want to get the taste of that Tyen thread out of your mouth....

Look what I did.

Wedding.jpg

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So whats the consensus on the best dating website/app? From my experience;

Tinder - Unless you look like an underwear model, an utter dumpster fire. 50% of the profiles are either fake/scammers or just thots advertising their ig/sc(for what reason who knows), and 75% of the rest are either single mothers with 3 kids or retards with snakes or some other equally retarded design tattooed across their tits. Picking the 10-15% worthwhile out of the 90% trash is basically like picking a needle out of a haystack, a gated haystack.

Coffee Meets Bagel - Significantly better selection compared to Tinder but it is monumentally gated to the point of uselessness. Im only getting shown 4-5 profiles a day and if the woman is remotely attractive, it tells you it will be 7+ days before they see yours. What the fuck is the point?

Bumble - cuck garbage, havent used it as they dont like it if you hold firearms in profile pics.

Hinge - does anybody even use it? Ive had 1 match and the woman never responded.

Okcupid - Seems the best overall, but still have to weed out the single mothers(using filters is completely pointless as half of the people dont select kids or no kids in their profile) and retards with cats tattooed on their tits. They are also trying to turn it into Tinder for whatever god awful reason. Their search algorithm is very fucky.

Plenty of Fish - Havent used in forever, but did have success back in the day with it. From what Ive heard though its turned into an even worse dumpster fire with refugees from CL flooding it.

These are my observations as an average looking guy with an average looking income. What have you single bros been using and found works the best?
If you want to get the taste of that Tyen thread out of your mouth....

Look what I did.

View attachment 166364
Good to see you are no longer sporting the horns.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider

I put back on a bunch of weight... I like attention when I'm feeling good about myself (and trying to attract crazy), not so much when I'm feeling fat. Took the piercings out and shaved the head. I learned nothing! ;)

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So whats the consensus on the best dating website/app? From my experience;

Tinder - Unless you look like an underwear model, an utter dumpster fire. 50% of the profiles are either fake/scammers or just thots advertising their ig/sc(for what reason who knows), and 75% of the rest are either single mothers with 3 kids or retards with snakes or some other equally retarded design tattooed across their tits. Picking the 10-15% worthwhile out of the 90% trash is basically like picking a needle out of a haystack, a gated haystack.

Coffee Meets Bagel - Significantly better selection compared to Tinder but it is monumentally gated to the point of uselessness. Im only getting shown 4-5 profiles a day and if the woman is remotely attractive, it tells you it will be 7+ days before they see yours. What the fuck is the point?

Bumble - cuck garbage, havent used it as they dont like it if you hold firearms in profile pics.

Hinge - does anybody even use it? Ive had 1 match and the woman never responded.

Okcupid - Seems the best overall, but still have to weed out the single mothers(using filters is completely pointless as half of the people dont select kids or no kids in their profile) and retards with cats tattooed on their tits. They are also trying to turn it into Tinder for whatever god awful reason. Their search algorithm is very fucky.

Plenty of Fish - Havent used in forever, but did have success back in the day with it. From what Ive heard though its turned into an even worse dumpster fire with refugees from CL flooding it.

These are my observations as an average looking guy with an average looking income. What have you single bros been using and found works the best?

I think the consensus is it depends on where you live. The best ones are the ones that most people in your area use. I have not used a dating site in a long while (Bumble and Hinge were not things or were not available in my area the last time I used one).

Of OKC, PoF, Match and Tinder they were all pretty much the same for me. You'd even see a lot of the same profiles on each site. People like to claim that Tinder is just for fucking and Match is for real relationships because people have to pay so they take it more seriously but that is not my experience at all. In fact, I found that on the pay sites people can be less forthcoming because they want to get their "money's worth". Because they are paying they might present a version of themselves they wish they were or want to become rather than who they actually are.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think OKC is the best but it takes the most work. Tinder and Bumble are pretty much equal for me. But neither are that great.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
The turtle was real, he was just chilling in the little cove we were getting married in, so that was a cool surprise. After the fact, people keep telling me that turtles are lucky, but as far as I can tell they are just lazy. This dude barely paid any attention to the wedding at all, and now hogs most of the attention in the pictures. What a dick.

1J4A0315.jpg

But it all went really well, we got the kids involved -

1J4A0285.jpg

We even brought my ex-wife along, because we all get along really well and really have an awesome relationship.

1J4A0333.jpg

So, here's to hoping we have some great times ahead!? If nothing else, there's always the power of divorce right?

1J4A0357.jpg

• 15Like
Reactions: 14 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
We even brought my ex-wife along, because we all get along really well and really have an awesome relationship.

My imgur account does not have a meme that adequately describes my reaction to reading this. Maybe Munch's The Scream? But even that seems to fall short.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Age 36
Currently working for the city of Long Beach
The last date I set up was through Plenty of Fish. I'm into anime and cosplay; I go to cons and that's typically where I try to find women with similar interests to ask out in person. Otherwise, I try to use online dating options.

But it really doesnt seem to matter who I ask out:
Doesn't seem to matter if it's women with no similar interests or women with identical interests, political and religious beliefs.
Women who are 9s or 10s or women who are 5s and 6s
I've asked out women who have dated men with lots of money and status but then have dated guys who didnt work and still lived at home.
I've had women tell me that, when I was working for Uber, that wasn't a real job but then had the hots for my friend who was a stoner who didn't even have a part time job.
I've known a couple of women who will date guys that have no jobs and that they support, and that those guys are horribly verbally abusive towards them.

I'm honestly feeling like I'm being judged with a separate set of criteria from other men.

Do you think that some of what your feeling has started seeping its way into how you are talking/acting around these girls? Someone said it either in this thread or another one, but desperation is something that women can smell a mile away. When I was going through a drought or one of my friends is I have the same advice: Focus on being satisfied with who you are first, get yourself in order and start doing things that make you think that you are worth the date. Work out, eat right, go out and enjoy cons without worrying about the girl aspect. I have now added a recommendation to read
12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos by Jordan Peterson because it talks directly to how you make yourself desirable to YOU and that leads to others finding you attractive.

Just remember that this is a phase and it will get better.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Do you think that some of what your feeling has started seeping its way into how you are talking/acting around these girls? Someone said it either in this thread or another one, but desperation is something that women can smell a mile away. When I was going through a drought or one of my friends is I have the same advice: Focus on being satisfied with who you are first, get yourself in order and start doing things that make you think that you are worth the date. Work out, eat right, go out and enjoy cons without worrying about the girl aspect. I have now added a recommendation to read
12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos by Jordan Peterson because it talks directly to how you make yourself desirable to YOU and that leads to others finding you attractive.

Just remember that this is a phase and it will get better.

A phase?!

This has basically been my adult life: 18 years.

God I'm so fucking tired of hearing this kind of advice

• 1Like

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
And for the record, one of the last women that rejected me did so because she felt I didn't show enough interest in her when I first met her, even though I asked her out about 3 days later.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
And for the record, one of the last women that rejected me did so because she felt I didn't show enough interest in her when I first met her, even though I asked her out about 3 days later.

Then you dodged a bullet because that is narcissistic shit.

What is your longest relationship? How long ago was it? How many dates do you have in an average month? How many are repeat women? Average number of dated with the same woman?

• 1Like

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
1) You didn't invade her privacy. You invaded her irresponsibility. That's why it's such a big deal. You "made" her feel like she sucks, which she does.
2) Apologize for what? You need to placate as little as possible when you're just dating.
3) Forget about her, delete her.
4) If a woman wants to be with you, she will figure out a way to make that happen.
5) This is a sign you need to create some space between yourself and this relationship.
6) There's a difference between "doing something wrong" and "doing something someone turned out to not like."
7) Ever hear that you want what you can't have?
8) Advice for you: Approach relationships from the start with an understanding that you can't control the outcome, and that they can be gone from your life in an instant and you will be okay if that happens. Don't be afraid to stand up for yourself even if it means they choose to not continue.

mcdj22 was right.

Texted her on Friday, met 2 hours ago.

She proceeded to rip me apart, about everything, and I realized she was seeking vindication. Ultimately she was furious...that I made her feel guilty, it was classic German 101 psychobable (she's French/German)...so fucking childish. Basically I was selfish for making her feel like the bad guy..... All the same I was sad, because up until this point I really liked this woman. She texted me on the way home about being sorry for walking away but I frustrated her while I was talking out loud (basically she had stated that she overslept inadvertently and how I was so angry that she overslept, I said I wasn't angry at all that she overslept people oversleep no big deal. So she was either angry that I wasn't angry at her (she tried to gaslight the shit out of me and claim I was super angry at her when I found out she was asleep), or she was angry that I validated her own statement that she had overslept.)

While I was up there she told me the only reason she was there was to help me learn from my mistake for my next relationship....like uh no offense I think I have more experience dating your sex than you do. Of course I don't believe that, on some level she still has feelings for me, but I never won with a German girl...I thought she was mostly French, but her brain is locked in German mode at the moment.

Would a German appreciate it if I just called them out on their bullshit? I'm only a little German, I'm more of an Irish/Swed with a bit of Italian/Greek thrown in.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think you're reading too much into heritage. Do people really give a shit about that?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
That's all I was thinking too, what on earth does her heritage have to do with it? You can find unstable girls from every country on Earth. You're overthinking it, you two aren't a good match, move on.

• 1Like