Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
We talked right after I posted that, established that she still likes me but she's "been through this before". e.g. other guys she's dated...yes its everyone else not you. I'm Matt Damon from Rounders; where once I saw a multifaceted intetersting woman that I had clearly wronged, now I see the threads that bind an immature girl who refuses to mature and take ownership of herself.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Congrats Onoes, that's awesome that stuff has worked out between you and your ex.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Would a German appreciate it if I just called them out on their bullshit? I'm only a little German, I'm more of an Irish/Swed with a bit of Italian/Greek thrown in.

The real question to ask here is of yourself: Would I appreciate it if a girl couldn't be called on her bullshit? You're much too worried about her thoughts and her response, that you're not being yourself.

Were you abused as a kid? People pleasing is a common trait.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Come to check out this thread based on word of mouth from the T&T trainwreck thread.

Find Onoes Onoes dipshit face getting married on a beach to a whale next to a turtle with a dwarf cleric doing the ceremony.

WTF is wrong with you Onoes Onoes ?

• 5Dislike
  • 2Worf
  • 2Cringe
Reactions: 10 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hey beggers can't be choosers and so kudos to the man.

But the dwarf cleric was a bit over the top.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
... a little more Hodj and a little less Keg please... at least in this part of the forum.

• 1Like

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
God no, not the Renfair girl... that was... uhhhg. This is the girl I met the day after that! haha

Also I sold the Jurassic Park truck over 3 years ago. Time flies.

And the Dwarf Cleric is actually just your run of the mill Viking Gnome and one of the coolest guys I've ever known.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
The real question to ask here is of yourself: Would I appreciate it if a girl couldn't be called on her bullshit? You're much too worried about her thoughts and her response, that you're not being yourself.

Were you abused as a kid? People pleasing is a common trait.

A dynamic changed. At the first sign of conflict She took the nuclear approach. She's a full grown woman, she can live the life she wants to live.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
A dynamic changed. At the first sign of conflict She took the nuclear approach. She's a full grown woman, she can live the life she wants to live.

I don't think this girl is worth it. If you want to end it on nice terms, tell her, that you like her a lot, but you cant date her because she is unstable/projecting on you her mistakes. If she wants to be in an adult relationship, then she can give you a call, but on the mean time, you'll be dating other women.

Boom . like a boss.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
If you want to end it on nice terms, tell her, that you like her a lot, but you cant date her because she is unstable/projecting on you her mistakes. If she wants to be in an adult relationship, then she can give you a call, but on the mean time, you'll be dating other women.

And if you want to end it on bad terms you can tell her to wait a sec while you jerk off in her living room.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Either way, its time to bail Voyce. Its good you see the red flags for what they are. Now act on that knowledge.

PS- Khane, you have been on fire lately.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
its already ended she basically told me that her liking me has nothing to do with the situation, essentially she's willing to cut her nose off to spite her face. That or she's lying and she lost her infatuation with me earlier, but she will not say...if she did than I would have a story to tell her that I had intended to tell her yesterday but that scenario did not play out.

There is nothing for me to do but swipe right, hike mountains, compete on the mats, and feel listlessness over the idiocy of the human experience.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
its already ended she basically told me that her liking me has nothing to do with the situation, essentially she's willing to cut her nose off to spite her face. That or she's lying and she lost her infatuation with me earlier, but she will not say...

There is nothing for me to do but swipe right, hike mountains, compete on the mats, and feel listlessness over the idiocy of the human experience.

Hope over to the donkey thread and feel 100% better.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
I don't know about that, I keep reading that thread and it makes me feel 100% worse.

• 1Dislike