Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Like a year ago I posted here about my abusive, paranoid wife blaming me for awful terrible untrue things, called cops etc

I wasn't able to get out despite all the advice here.

Tonight I left. Sitting in a shitty motel with my young child

I don't feel triumphant, miss independent. All evidence supports my decision. But it feels fucking terrible. Right now at least.
Child is all about it tho.
Closed on shanty home in safer part of city. Had to settle from safest, best, most white, and richest school district in county to the best yet still unaccredited and 70% black, 10% Hispanic - Liberal in me says those numbers don't matter, but gdi they do.

Still it's finally curving into normalcy. Spent all weekend cleaning house and ripping up old carpet, pulling staples, fixing plumbing etc. Family came in. was nice. almost like putting an adult-level puzzle together.

Internet gets on tomorrow. utilities etc, already on.

I 100% know I'm doing right, but her kill team borderline harasses me under the framing that I'm the homewrecker who's abandoning his duties as a husband and man.
Doesn't feel triumphant yet and I'm not allowed, according to court, to deny her phone calls to young child. So he gets confused and homesick and has slowly changed from my ride or die 100% supporter to blaming me for leaving for a shittier everything.

Yes things are worse, but fuck you in-laws, because it's yours that have put us here not me. And none of that glitz and glam (that I fucking paid for over the past 7 years) counteracts the fact that she is a verifiable psycho that's literally dangerous to herself and others.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
XagjueBCatllupKC1WEb8OodUOxl_rvywSZn6WtJE2g.jpg

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Closed on shanty home in safer part of city. Had to settle from safest, best, most white, and richest school district in county to the best yet still unaccredited and 70% black, 10% Hispanic - Liberal in me says those numbers don't matter, but gdi they do.

Still it's finally curving into normalcy. Spent all weekend cleaning house and ripping up old carpet, pulling staples, fixing plumbing etc. Family came in. was nice. almost like putting an adult-level puzzle together.

Internet gets on tomorrow. utilities etc, already on.

I 100% know I'm doing right, but her kill team borderline harasses me under the framing that I'm the homewrecker who's abandoning his duties as a husband and man.
Doesn't feel triumphant yet and I'm not allowed, according to court, to deny her phone calls to young child. So he gets confused and homesick and has slowly changed from my ride or die 100% supporter to blaming me for leaving for a shittier everything.

Yes things are worse, but fuck you in-laws, because it's yours that have put us here not me. And none of that glitz and glam (that I fucking paid for over the past 7 years) counteracts the fact that she is a verifiable psycho that's literally dangerous to herself and others.
Hey, good on you for moving on man. Your son is young, right? He'll figure it out as he ages, just know you're doing the right thing for him.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So I was thinking back to less stressful times and I got to thinking about my ex. End result after doing some googling is Im 99% positive she didnt joined the reserves, but joined as active duty which completely puts everything into perspective.

Found her on a aircraft carrier's FB page for a ceremony. Thought this was odd since navy reservists really dont deploy onto ships. Even odder as a reservist is she apperently she arrived at the carrier way back in December, less than a month after finishing MOS school. Seeing as how no way a reservist would get activated and deployed less than a month of finishing basic to a ship, the only thing that makes any sense is that shes active duty.

Justs adds to the mindfuck of how shitty and unbelievable people can be. Entire time up until we broke up she said she was a reservist even when I point blank asked her about it.

Last edited:

Izo

Tranny Chaser
So I was thinking back to less stressful times and I got to thinking about my ex. End result after doing some googling is Im 99% positive she didnt joined the reserves, but joined as active duty which completely puts everything into perspective.

Found her on a aircraft carrier's FB page for a ceremony. Thought this was odd since navy reservists really dont deploy onto ships. Even odder as a reservist is she apperently she arrived at the carrier way back in December, less than a month after finishing MOS school. Seeing as how no way a reservist would get activated and deployed less than a month of finishing basic to a ship, the only thing that makes any sense is that shes active duty.

Justs adds to the mindfuck of how shitty and unbelievable people can be. Entire time up until we broke up she said she was a reservist even when I point blank asked her about it.
justice-league-wonder-woman-smile-gif-2017.gif

So you were her meat? Was it good at least? Back to the MO: Disregard females, acquire currency.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
justice-league-wonder-woman-smile-gif-2017.gif

So you were her meat? Was it good at least? Back to the MO: Disregard females, acquire currency.
The final year we were together sex was pretty bad. Like once every week or two so didnt even have that going for me.

But 18 more pounds and hopefully my mom not staying here long then Im diving head first back into the dating world.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

apex

Golden Knight of the Realm

I can only speak from an Air Force Reserves perspective, but often we'll send people through BMT and Tech School and once those are complete they are usually going to be on a long set of orders for training. Anywhere from 3-12 months depending on the job and budget. Most often its back at their home base though. Not sure if Navy works similarly but new recruits in the reserves are essentially Active Duty for the first 1-2 years depending on tech school length and how long the unit keeps them on training orders.

With that said your ex is still a twat and you are better off without her in your life.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
I can only speak from an Air Force Reserves perspective, but often we'll send people through BMT and Tech School and once those are complete they are usually going to be on a long set of orders for training. Anywhere from 3-12 months depending on the job and budget. Most often its back at their home base though. Not sure if Navy works similarly but new recruits in the reserves are essentially Active Duty for the first 1-2 years depending on tech school length and how long the unit keeps them on training orders.

With that said your ex is still a twat and you are better off without her in your life.
She was already done with MOS school.

It makes everything clear though. Didnt care to say goodbye and didnt care about me because she knew she was never coming back. Very easy on her part when shes going to be in a situation where she will be recieving endless attention for the next few years. Does make me wonder though how long she would have kept the ruse up if I hadnt ejected.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My sister's getting divorced. One year after marrying a guy she already has an 8 year old with.

What a fucking shit show :D

• 2Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Did you feel like you were too happy and wanted to end all that?

Pretty much, I hate ending relationships so I just get married and let them crash and burn on their own. I mean, sure it's more expensive this way but at least I still get a home cooked meal once in awhile in the mean time.

• 2Worf