Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Lube is great. I don't get why people hesitate to use it.

It's hard to find a good one that doesn't irritate either of you, cleans up easily, stays slick and doesn't gum up, and doesn't taste like shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ryoz

<Donor>
And that's why I'm incredibly thankful my wife had a c section. Not like it matters atm though, postpartum is a bitch.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Astroglides plain water based lub fits that and can be bought at any drug store.

I don't disagree with you, but my ex does. And therein lies the problem..finding something you both agree on.

Fuck, we had one "organic" lube we tried that was like $25 a bottle and all it did was just give us yeast infections back and forth for like a month until we figured out what was causing them.

And that's why I'm incredibly thankful my wife had a c section. Not like it matters atm though, postpartum is a bitch.

Depends on the gal, didn't have any issues over here. Well, with the lube anyway. Postpartum was another story entirely.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I don't disagree with you, but my ex does. And therein lies the problem..finding something you both agree on.

Fuck, we had one "organic" lube we tried that was like $25 a bottle and all it did was just give us yeast infections back and forth for like a month until we figured out what was causing them.

Depends on the gal, didn't have any issues over here. Well, with the lube anyway. Postpartum was another story entirely.
Coconut oil. As with any oil though, it will stain fabric so I wouldn’t recommend you get too wild with it. As an added bonus, coconut oil kills pathogenic bacteria and yeast so it lubticates and prevents UTIs and yeast infections.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I don't like my nuts competing with other, bigger nuts.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The best lube is to have one of her friends spit on your dick for you during sex. This takes a bit of convincing, but it's definitely my favorite method.

Seriously, though, I know we've had this conversation before, but I can't jerk off dry. I'm circumcised though.

I don't like my nuts competing with other, bigger nuts.
Check out Mr Little Nuts over here.

Gotcha!

• 1Worf

Ryoz

<Donor>
I have newborn twins and a 6 year old at home so my window for a peaceful tug is sometimes so small, not having to lube up and light candles and shit just saves me so much time.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I never use lube when jacking it. But I've got a lot of jacking it years ahead of me and I'm sure my methods will mature as time goes on.

• 1Like

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Phenom pho...shouldn't we be discussing that in either the cooking or fast food thread?..sorry...just catching up.

Brad2770

I gave my number to a woman today that I do not know if she has interest in me. When I ask how her day is going, she says “better now”, but not sure if that’s referencing me talking to her. She recognizes and likes a kind deed I did for a stranger and told a coworker what I did.

I told her today that I didn’t want to put her on the spot while she was busy with work and I left her my number. On the note it said I would like to get to know her and would like to meet her at her favorite coffee/tea shop and buy her a beverage and chat. My gut tells me I have a chance, but my gut has been known to be wrong. If I had asked for her number, I would have waited 2 or 3 days before I texted her.

I don’t usually leave my number, but she is always busy and no real opportunity to get hers because I don’t ever have time to have a conversation. What’s the turn around, if any, on this? Should I expect anything?

• 1Like