Marriage and the Power of Divorce

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Most of the people bitching about fake titties and how they feel are probably faggots to be honest. Just like anything in life you get what you pay for, a well done breast argumentation is probably worth it's weight in gold if it makes your partner happy and confident in her appearance, outfits, ect.

Support her.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Silicone under the muscle and not going more than 1-2 cup sizes and they feel very squishy. It's the chicks that go from A to DD where they look round and firm.

If you're worried about feel, then go hit up a strip club and do a sampling. Imho the firmer ones are fine too as long as they aren't "hard"-- think of them as flesh textured stress balls.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Fake boobs don't seem like an issue to me. If my wife suddenly wanted to join a CrossFit gym though.... that's where I'd draw the line.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I wouldn't worry how they feel honestly. Primary focus should be making your wife feel good.

This is a good response. I think it's really important to get to the real heart of why she wants them. Just because she's small? Because she's insecure? Because she hates her body? Because she thinks you're not satisfied with the titties?
You want her to feel good. Understand exactly why she wants them, and make sure she understands, too. It may be a knee-jerk reaction to something that's been triggering her for years.

Body alterations need to be done with plenty of clear thought in advance. You don't want her to get to a point in a few years where she's asking why the hell she did this to her body.

I'm not a fan of big, fake titties. My wife's boobs are small, and having five kids really did an unbelievable number on them. She's asked if I wish she would get them done, and I don't want her to. I'm very attracted to my wife's body, and I demonstrate that, and she's secure in that. She, of course wishes she looked like she did when she was 20, but she is also a self assured, confident person. If I were really pining for new tits for her, she might be motivated to do it. But I don't need or want that.

Anyway, talk to her and make sure she's fully aware of why she wants to do her boobs. And if you guys do decide to go ahead, be sure to take and post before and after shots. For science.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I did say in my post that at the end of the day its about her confidence and how she feels, but I did want to make sure he had considered how they feel. Also consider where the scars might be.. seen under the boob, around nipple, through the armpit. I actually prefer natural boobs, B-C size is fine with me.

Had an asian ex with DD's and they seemed to get in the way a lot during activities and I'm an ass man anyway.

Yeah ask your wife if you two can go to a strip club, tell her you'll buy her the dances so she can feel them out first, and if she likes the feel then she can let you feel and see if you agree. Make sure to get some drinks first. Lol might open some new doors for you. If you only pay for one sing, it'll be about $20-30 per fake tittie research. And to be honest, whenever I've been with gfs at the clubs, we ask the strippers about their boob jobs and they are always happy to tell you everything about the process. It might just be the easiest way for you to get hands on research and hear it straight from the horse's mouth before you get it done.

Otherwise your wife has to awkwardly make friends with coworkers or strangers with fake boobs and ask them questions without coming off as a lesbo =p

Last edited:

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Thanks for responses, consultation is in a few weeks so we'll see how she feels after that. At this point she is acting pretty excited.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

1541373539728.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Depends on if he takes her money and keeps his hand strong when she gets out of line.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user