Marriage and the Power of Divorce

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
My ex would usually enjoy an orgasm from oral or a finger job: it usually primed her up good for a vaginal orgasm

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
This reminds me of a documentary I saw once. I'll try to find the name of it for you, but basically the girls clit was in her throat.

I think that was deep throat lol.

I've found chicks who can't orgasm by clit generally have really small clits and also will generally orgasm if you hit their g-spot. You have to really go forceful on it too. Look up a video on how to make girls squirt, they'll show you how to do it. It will make your arm sore as hell if you do it right.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
There used to be a joke a while back about an anti-aphrodisiac: wedding cake. And I truly believe it now. Our sex life was great until after marriage and especially after our first kid. Then it went to the tank. Got even worse after our second kid. Then there was a 2 year reprieve where things were great, and then all of a sudden the frozen tundra of the north took over her vagina again. The thing is, other than sex, our life is great and I don't want to fuck that up. It wears on me but dammit I refuse to get in a huge fight or potential marriage ending feelings over sex. I really think it's because my wife is terrible at compartmentalizing shit and she is so worried about everything else it just kills her drive. Because the one I met comes out any time any and all stress is removed from the situation like when we go on vacation or when we go out of town together. Hell I made her squirt in last year's vacation. I'm just biding my time for when the kids are grown and gone and she hits menopause. But I'm afraid I'm going to be the one not wanting anything to do with it by that point.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
$1245 haha. I'll be holding off on that for a bit

Don't be a pussy and give up after seeing one commercial offering. Look at some videos. Most of them are literally nothing more than a power tool with a dildo taped to it. You're bound to have a saws-all or something. Replace the blade and set that motherfucker on low speed.

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
There used to be a joke a while back about an anti-aphrodisiac: wedding cake. And I truly believe it now. Our sex life was great until after marriage and especially after our first kid. Then it went to the tank. Got even worse after our second kid. Then there was a 2 year reprieve where things were great, and then all of a sudden the frozen tundra of the north took over her vagina again. The thing is, other than sex, our life is great and I don't want to fuck that up. It wears on me but dammit I refuse to get in a huge fight or potential marriage ending feelings over sex. I really think it's because my wife is terrible at compartmentalizing shit and she is so worried about everything else it just kills her drive. Because the one I met comes out any time any and all stress is removed from the situation like when we go on vacation or when we go out of town together. Hell I made her squirt in last year's vacation. I'm just biding my time for when the kids are grown and gone and she hits menopause. But I'm afraid I'm going to be the one not wanting anything to do with it by that point.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
A lot of times it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation, and you're probably better off getting rid of the bitch.

The problem with my marriage is I was increasingly doing more and more and she was doing less and less. Sexually compatible just fine. We could fuck all day and it was awesome. But she had this thing where she absolutely, steadfastly refused to be responsible for shit, and that gets fucking old. If she was supposed to pick the kids up, she would be an hour late and it would fall on me. When I called her out on it, she didn't feel she did anything wrong. If we were going to do something for the evening and I had to work late, I'd come home and find her laying in bed fucking off while the kids still hadn't been taken care of. So what, I gotta work 12 hours and then feed the kids and then we can go out while you've been sitting here all day? And again, when I called her out on it, she didn't feel she did anything wrong and I was the one being the asshole.

Then after the separation, she would stay out until 4am multiple nights a week and leave the kids home alone. No fucking bueno. Some people are just trash and can't see it, and no matter how much you try, they're never going to. You can't make them see it, and you'll only get in trouble trying. I never would have left her. I would have taken care of her through all of her migraines and back injuries and cancer and everything. But today, I'm so fucking happy she made the choice for me by refusing to be reasonable anymore. I'm easily 4x as happy as I was married. I come home and the house is clean. The kids do their chores and what they're responsible for because I expect them to do it. I never have to make up for someone else's lack of responsibility. The bank account somehow manages to stay with the same amount of money I fucking left in it.

I get being honorable and sticking it out. I absolutely do, I would have done it forever because I feel that's what was expected of me. Thankfully, she has way less loyalty than i do. And no lie, my kids are definitely worse off now that I'm divorced. But life is just so much fucking easier this way. I date a woman for a couple of months, she starts being a pain in the ass, and I send her on her way. And then a new one gets magically fucking delivered to my doorstep a couple days later.

It's not a bad life.

Sounds like you married a woman that was never taught basic responsibility. Curious, prior to marriage did she show up on time and show responsibility? One pro-tip my Dad gave me when young was to never date a woman who was habitually late, as one day she will be late picking up your kids from school, late taking them to the doctor, etc. Millenial broads today are literally incapable of being on time.

As for your divorce you admit that your kids are worse off, but you have your sanity. Time will tell whether the opportunity cost will be worth it.

• 1Like

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Sounds like you married a woman that was never taught basic responsibility. Curious, prior to marriage did she show up on time and show responsibility? One pro-tip my Dad gave me when young was to never date a woman who was habitually late, as one day she will be late picking up your kids from school, late taking them to the doctor, etc. Millenial broads today are literally incapable of being on time.

As for your divorce you admit that your kids are worse off, but you have your sanity. Time will tell whether the opportunity cost will be worth it.

It steadily got worse. She was always a minor problem being late for shit, but it just grew into more and more and her excuses got weaker and weaker until eventually it was little more than "fuck you, I do what I want." Okay. I reckon that's one position. I don't think it's the right position when your kids are involved, but it's a position, I guess.

The kids are absolutely worse off. Even 50/50 custody leaves them feeling slingshot back and forth all the time, and they constantly miss the other parent. It's definitely not fair to them that mom and dad can't be fucking reasonable about shit, but they're the ones that suffer. They literally spend half their time just living in "some dude's house" because the ex doesn't feel she needs her own place and she'll just keep mooching off of guys until they call her on her bullshit, then she'll pull the same shit she did with me.

Sometimes you can't control them in either situation. She's gonna be useless and irresponsible whether she's with you or someone else, the kids are gonna suffer either by living in a shitty household or missing one of their parents. If those 2 things are going to be constant and the only thing you can control is your own happiness, well, I guess go with that.

It pisses me off. Not for me, I don't fucking care anymore. But it pisses me off for my kids who don't get to grow up seeing their parents whenever they want to.

• 2Like

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
It steadily got worse. She was always a minor problem being late for shit, but it just grew into more and more and her excuses got weaker and weaker until eventually it was little more than "fuck you, I do what I want." Okay. I reckon that's one position. I don't think it's the right position when your kids are involved, but it's a position, I guess.

The kids are absolutely worse off. Even 50/50 custody leaves them feeling slingshot back and forth all the time, and they constantly miss the other parent. It's definitely not fair to them that mom and dad can't be fucking reasonable about shit, but they're the ones that suffer. They literally spend half their time just living in "some dude's house" because the ex doesn't feel she needs her own place and she'll just keep mooching off of guys until they call her on her bullshit, then she'll pull the same shit she did with me.

Sometimes you can't control them in either situation. She's gonna be useless and irresponsible whether she's with you or someone else, the kids are gonna suffer either by living in a shitty household or missing one of their parents. If those 2 things are going to be constant and the only thing you can control is your own happiness, well, I guess go with that.

It pisses me off. Not for me, I don't fucking care anymore. But it pisses me off for my kids who don't get to grow up seeing their parents whenever they want to.

I get it but you're lying to yourself if you think the kids would have suffered equally either way. 50/50 custody means 50% of the time you are not around to counter your wife's toxic influence on your children. 50/50 custody means your daughter gets to now witness her mom being a leeching slut, and your son the sadness/conflict that comes from the desire to love his mom, but the anger/confusion of seeing her with other men. Ultimately, your happiness is also important, and the question arises whether you need to martyr yourself for the sake of your children's future mental health.

I mean really it comes down to the gamble of whether your nasty divorce will turn your kids into fucked up adults rather than semi well-adjusted ones, the consequences of which you'll feel well into your golden years if true.

I know a dude whose wife is a crazy alcoholic and he's miserable, but he refuses to divorce her because he's too afraid of how she'll be with the kids if he isn't around to intervene.

• 2Like

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Since there doesn’t seem to be another relationship thread.

Been dating this woman for almost three months. Doctorate in physical therapy, 34 years old, we had a nice time together, lots of niche shared interests for living in the Bay Area (I.e. we both shoot and upland game hunt.)

It wasn’t perfect, she was a bit tall and skinny for me, 5’9 / 108 pounds, you could feel every bone inside of her, and I didn’t like hugging someone as tall or taller than me with heels on. She had no boobs or ass at all. Sex was alright but honestly not mind blowing due to this. I passed over that because it’s not the most important thing to me and I liked many other things about her.

So we planned on another date this last Sunday. Saturday was her 35th birthday. She calls me at 4:30 instead of meeting at 6 for dinner. Goes on to tell me she’s super depressed about having turned 35 and unmarried and childless. Said a female cousin “asked if she was working on any kids yet” and it set off some chain of events where she broke down and got into a huge argument with her mom, etc. We talked for two solid hours about how depressing it is for her to be childless. I can empathize with that.

So she tells me “let’s hold off and go out later this week, because I’m so sad over this I don’t want to see you right now and say anything wrong.”

So no biggie, cool. I text her today asking how she was doing. “I don’t think we have any spark and I’m going to move on.” So I was like um, okay, if that’s how you feel. Very uncharacteristic of how she usually communicates.

It’s no huge deal as I’m also dating someone else, but man, that’s the quickest and most unexpected flip I’ve experienced in a while. Simply told her “well, I really liked seeing you if you change your mind and I’m still single.” Didn’t respond aside from the one text after going on three months of dating.

People be crazy and shitty communicators out there. To be fair she did seem ultra down on the phone discussing her birthday, but if your conundrum is being unmarried randomly breaking up with dudes who are marriage and child minded probably isn’t gonna get you there quicker.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Since there doesn’t seem to be another relationship thread.

Been dating this woman for almost three months. Doctorate in physical therapy, 34 years old, we had a nice time together, lots of niche shared interests for living in the Bay Area (I.e. we both shoot and upland game hunt.)

It wasn’t perfect, she was a bit tall and skinny for me, 5’9 / 108 pounds, you could feel every bone inside of her, and I didn’t like hugging someone as tall or taller than me with heels on. She had no boobs or ass at all. Sex was alright but honestly not mind blowing due to this. I passed over that because it’s not the most important thing to me and I liked many other things about her.

So we planned on another date this last Sunday. Saturday was her 35th birthday. She calls me at 4:30 instead of meeting at 6 for dinner. Goes on to tell me she’s super depressed about having turned 35 and unmarried and childless. Said a female cousin “asked if she was working on any kids yet” and it set off some chain of events where she broke down and got into a huge argument with her mom, etc. We talked for two solid hours about how depressing it is for her to be childless. I can empathize with that.

So she tells me “let’s hold off and go out later this week, because I’m so sad over this I don’t want to see you right now and say anything wrong.”

So no biggie, cool. I text her today asking how she was doing. “I don’t think we have any spark and I’m going to move on.” So I was like um, okay, if that’s how you feel. Very uncharacteristic of how she usually communicates.

It’s no huge deal as I’m also dating someone else, but man, that’s the quickest and most unexpected flip I’ve experienced in a while. Simply told her “well, I really liked seeing you if you change your mind and I’m still single.” Didn’t respond aside from the one text after going on three months of dating.

People be crazy and shitty communicators out there. To be fair she did seem ultra down on the phone discussing her birthday, but if your conundrum is being unmarried randomly breaking up with dudes who are marriage and child minded probably isn’t gonna get you there quicker.
So you were dating two women in a 3 month period or how did that work? I understand playing the field when you first meet someone but 3 months is kind of long unless I'm misreading it

Soygen Soygen honestly dude at that point if I thought it was me I would pay someone. I do love my wife and it kind of sucks that I've never gotten her there.

One thing she mentioned was after a few minutes in a position she goes numb (doesn't happen orally or manually). She talked to her doctor who said yeah that just happens to some women

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Noodle, not trying to be a dick, but has your wife tried masturbating? There seems to be plenty of evidence that women need to masturbate to figure out what they need to get off in order to get off with someone else. Some couples are embarrassed or awkward when the topic of masturbation comes up, but it may be something she might want to indulge in.
I dunno, man. I can see how this would bother you. It would bother me, too. But you guys are making it work, so kudos for that.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Ultimately, your happiness is also important, and the question arises whether you need to martyr yourself for the sake of your children's future mental health.
Flip side is staying in a shitty, loveless marriage just teaches your kids its okay to settle and be treated like a doormat all the while youre hating life.

At least with a divorce you arent hating life as much and can be more candid with your children about life.

Oh she made dodging that bullet nice and easy on you.
So you were dating two women in a 3 month period or how did that work? I understand playing the field when you first meet someone but 3 months is kind of long unless I'm misreading it
Yeah I dont get how that goes on past 2-3 dates. I wouldnt be able to keep track of those pointless personal details a woman is gonna judge you on remembering or not.

• 1Like

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>

Soygen Soygen honestly dude at that point if I thought it was me I would pay someone. I do love my wife and it kind of sucks that I've never gotten her there.

One thing she mentioned was after a few minutes in a position she goes numb (doesn't happen orally or manually). She talked to her doctor who said yeah that just happens to some women

She wasn’t ready to be committed to me, but told me she wasn’t dating anyone else. She and I both deleted our Bumble accounts weeks back. We texted pretty much every night so I believe her when she said she wasn’t. She knew I periodically went out with this other woman and said it was fine as we’re not a couple yet.

I had met someone else back around when I first met her and we saw each other far less than I did with physical therapist woman. I always gave first pick of my time to PT and we almost always gave our weekends to each other when she wasn’t hunting.

I honestly wanted to ditch the other woman for PT woman around a month ago, but she said she wasn’t ready yet and didn’t want me to stop dating. I actually deleted my Bumble account first and she got annoyed by it.

Yeah, I’m with you wholeheartedly three months is long enough to commit and I thought we were headed there.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Flip side is staying in a shitty, loveless marriage just teaches your kids its okay to settle and be treated like a doormat all the while youre hating life.

At least with a divorce you arent hating life as much and can be more candid with your children about life.

Oh she made dodging that bullet nice and easy on you.

Yeah I dont get how that goes on past 2-3 dates. I wouldnt be able to keep track of those pointless personal details a woman is gonna judge you on remembering or not.

Agreed on dodging a bullet. It wasn’t that hard as it was pretty light with the other woman who was fine with it.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
She on any meds?

I told this whole story to a woman coworker of mine I’m really good friends with.

She said it didn’t make any sense, and the first thing it reminded her of was some family she has that are bipolar and can flip every couple of months when they’re triggered by something.

If she was on any medication she never told me. She was always pretty upbeat and happy but I kinda sensed a hidden sadness in her sometimes.

She’s one of these women who changed career paths about three or four times, different degrees. She only got her doctorate in PT 2-3 years ago. It’s actually not a super high paying job, she told me she only makes $85k a year at the moment in the Bay Area which isn’t much. I make substantially more money than she does.

She lives with her parents to save money about ten minutes away from me which I was fine with and was looking forward to meeting them. I have my own place near Pleasanton in the east bay so it was never a big deal.

I think ultimately she’s just sad shit hasn’t worked out for her in marriage, kids, and career, and her situation.

• 2Like