Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well to be fair it was more like 1st time in 5 minutes, next time an hour later, third almost two hours after that

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
1st time in 5 minutes

vqGeMsr.gif

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Noodle your marriage is like a sexual desert with an oasis that springs up twice a year. Go from months of nothing to a stripper routine and sexy nighties, then nothing, boom 3 hour fuckfest.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Neither of us have ever enjoyed it the third time. At that point I'm just working a dildo saw, can't even feel anything.

I've come to think that the third time means she doesn't want to change the sheets, and hopes you'll offer first. She can always ask for a fourth!

Innie privilege.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Our six year old twins just got chastised by my wife for leaving the 1 year old alone and the refrigerator door open while she took the dogs for a walk. Last week I came home after they went up to bed. Heard one of them was off the rails, screaming and crying, wife threatened to smack her if she didn't stop crying...she smacked her. Got the audio of that on video, entered the bedroom immediately after, all three girls crying while idiot wife is yelling and out of control. "I'd love for you to help." Took my girl off to another bedroom to calm her down, wife barged in with her shit attitude telling me how she has to be part of talking to her, told her to get out and don't disrupt me calming her down.

It's just fucked up how I married someone exactly like my dad. Goddamn ME.

• 1RAGE
  • 1WTF
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
"It was only for a few minutes, big deal."

And jesus christ the shit don't stop, pointed out her dog pissed all over the dining room floor, blames the girls for leaving the gate open. Didn't even finish cleaning it up.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So what scares me here is your 1 year old could've easily died under the care of a. 6 year old. You NEED to figure something out yesterday

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Amod Amod should thread ban him until he posts proof he is working towards rectifying this situation. Otherwise, he is just as culpable in what he's complaining about.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Amod Amod should thread ban him until he posts proof he is working towards rectifying this situation. Otherwise, he is just as culpable in what he's complaining about.

So he's supposed to post proof in the thread when he can't post in the thread? Do you work for the government?

• 9Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 10 users