Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Sweet, wife just showed up at home. U-Haul just pulled into the driveway.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Pretty confident if there is no court order you have every right to know where your kids are, so call the police?

They were here twice. Can't do anything without a court order.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well the good news is this was very sudden and tough didn't have any idea something would happen

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Have you spent this entire time dicking around instead of consulting a lawyer? From a brief googling, the fact that you're still married means that she probably isn't committing custodial interference or parental kidnapping, which means until you get this mess sorted out in the courts with a custody agreement, it's possible she doesn't have to let you see your kids at all. I can't say for sure because I'm not A FUCKING LAWYER.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Have you spent this entire time dicking around instead of consulting a lawyer? From a brief googling, the fact that you're still married means that she probably isn't committing custodial interference or parental kidnapping, which means until you get this mess sorted out in the courts with a custody agreement, it's possible she doesn't have to let you see your kids at all. I can't say for sure because I'm not A FUCKING LAWYER.

Don't be too hard on him, how could he possibly have seen anything like this coming?

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
TBH I expected this a lot sooner.

giphy.gif

iannis

Musty Nester
Some days I could cut glass with it, but most days it's sleepy.

My balls are huge though. Getting old is weird.

iannis

Musty Nester
I think it's because I plumped up two years ago and lost it last year. I've still got my two years ago pair, but not my two years ago belly.

Hosix

All labs matter!
They were here twice. Can't do anything without a court order.

JFC....download the court docs and file yourself tomorrow. Write that shit in crayon for all I care. Do it for your kids at least. Hire a good process server and he will find her in a day or so. Served.