Marriage and the Power of Divorce

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I'm usually not into Latin chicks, but exceptions can be made.
iannis iannis broooooo. Latin chicks are best (other than peurto Rican and vz bitches). Best right after Arab (non Muslim) chicks.

Ur missing out man!

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
So who's wives here are into latex and BDSM?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I don't like the way buttsex feels. It's like one tight ring with a wide open meadow once you get in. Vagina is definitely the superior hole.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I do believe this is the first time in history that the inside of an ass has been described as an open meadow. We have some fucking poets up in here.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I’m not a fan of the way anal feels either. And after a minute it relaxes and doesn’t even stay tight, then you’re just left with a completely different texture than pussy that doesn’t feel nearly as good to me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Anal is about how perverse it is man. But I'm a big fan of rough sex. Luckily my woman is too.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I like the idea of anal better than I like the anal itself. Sometimes I think about putting it in her ass to push me over the edge. But when we actually do it about once a year, it's too much work (she only wants it missionary style so adjustments have to be made). I'm glad that I'm with a woman who's down for it. It would probably eat away at me if it was completely off the table even though I don't like it much.

But she does like me to finger her ass and use anal beads when I eat her. I keep daring her to stick a finger in my ass during BJs. She will work the taint and rim but that's it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
This is a serious question for those who have experienced and haven't.

If you've been with a woman who was a complete freak in bed, really open to anything and the woman your currently married to isn't so much. Has that caused any sexual friction or tension? Or is just kinda like "been there done that" and you're ok with more vanilla stuff?

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
By the time you marry them you've made your choice.

Unless it was because she got caught. In which case you quietly cheat.

• 1Like