Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think a lot of people are looking at anal too literally. It's fun to do perverse stuff. It's even more fun when your partner enjoys perverse stuff. There are a whole bunch of things I like doing now that I only know about because of my wife.

I don't like anal because it feels better. It can feel better and sometimes it can feel worse for obvious reasons. And the prep work and position restrictions are annoying. Until you've busted a nut in her ass while she masturbates and you choke her, it's just difficult to explain the appeal of anal.

No I get it and I don't at all frown upon or even disparage any kind of sex, because yeah that's the common issue in our marriage. My wife really just likes PIV wham bam don't mess around get inside me and do it hard, and she takes it as personal afront if I suggest doing more. And she has issues "going dirty" because she feels like it makes Jesus cry, and it saddens me she has been conditioned like that, because when she does open up, holy shit it's amazing. With that said, I love perverse but two things that are boner killers for me personally is anything involving pain and tunnels that poop travels down. No judgement to those who do, just not for me.

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Sexhurt is an acquired taste.

It's probably not healthy. But nothing is, in excess. A little now and then

• 1WTF
  • 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah like I said if my wife REALLY wanted anal my dick would be in there. But she doesn't and I don't care

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Ya anal just seems too messy. In theory it's great but the more I think about it it's like fuck, my dick will have poo on it and there will be poo all over. Fuck poo. Mixed feels, it could be hot but fuck the poo.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I could never be with a woman who wasn't down for anal(among several other sexual things). That said, as long as both people are happy with their sexual limitations or lack thereof, more power to you.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
I'm with Soygen: I need her to be down for anal now and again. I was with a woman for a long time who was ABSOLUTELY NOT though and I didn't let it define me. Made me sad now and again. Now I'm with a girl who actively requests it about once or twice a month and tails and stuff even more often. Really has made me a happier person, and I'm not going back.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Man, that would be nice to be asked for anal. I know my wife enjoys anal, but it would be great to get more than a spanking request out of her once in a while. I hate being 90% of the sexual creativity and motivation in a relationship.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Man, that would be nice to be asked for anal. I know my wife enjoys anal, but it would be great to get more than a spanking request out of her once in a while. I hate being 90% of the sexual creativity and motivation in a relationship.
It was like that here until recently. Now she's doing all this weird kinky shit and I'm just like alright (she's 100% cheating on me for sure )

• 1Truth!
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule why no weird boner emoji here? I won't elaborate too much but I'll say I've instinctively tried to give it to multiple posts in this thread....

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
giphy.gif

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Ya anal just seems too messy. In theory it's great but the more I think about it it's like fuck, my dick will have poo on it and there will be poo all over. Fuck poo. Mixed feels, it could be hot but fuck the poo.

It really isn’t like that. Generally speaking you can have anal sex completely unprepared and there will not be shit on you. It sounds odd but unless you need to take a shit there really isn’t that much fecal matter near the entrance or dick length in.

I’ve had anal sex a bunch of times and I know the girls hadn’t like “officially prepared” for it or something like doing an enema and I’ve never had any shit on me, at most you *might* see like a speck of it.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Would this reasoning also work with other areas we try to avoid getting shit? "This wont get any shit in your food. At most just a few specks of shit. no biggie"

(not an anti-anal post, just a call a spade a spade post)

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Would this reasoning also work with other areas we try to avoid getting shit? "This wont get any shit in your food. At most just a few specks of shit. no biggie"

A little speck of shit never hurt anyone. Just have her blow you and clean it off. C'mon, guys. This is just basic common sense.

• 2Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

If you ever eat ground beef than you're eating cow shit.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1WTF