Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
They piss on their own beards.

We visted a friend who raises goats. As they were running over I was thinking, "Cute, it's a hooved miniature Gandalf... OH FUCKING LORD WHAT IS THAT SMELL."

Get those fucking things away from me. I don't blame middle easterners for eating them.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Is it ironic that people who are introspective and self-aware enough to have well reasoned arguments for why they don't want kids are typically the kind of people who would make excellent parents?
No? I hate children and if you gave me one I’d ignore it until it starved to death.

Children are an ass load of work if you’re being taxed to death and barely make enough money to get by solo.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Who wouldn't want this bouncing around the yard?

source.gif

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Cat sized goats.

Now if we can teach it to clean toilets we may have found the perfect pet.

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I certainly think I'd be a garbage parent. I have a terribly short temper and very little patience. I also stress out about completely minor shit, so I can't imagine how much of a wreck I'd be permanently trying to keep a tiny human alive. I've never wanted kids and at 32 my mind hasn't changed a bit. My fiance never wants them, either, so thankfully there's no issues between us on that front. Money's already tight enough as it is between us and there's no way we could afford a child. Thankfully, I don't really have to worry much about the decision because all my girly bits barely work anyway and the amount of money and effort to even get knocked up if I wanted to is no way in hell worth it. Odds are even if I did, the kid would probably be fucked up and the last thing the world needs is more fucked up children. Other than that, my thoughts are pretty on par with Zaara's. I've definitely thought about what it's going to be like in our later years with no offspring, and sometimes it worries me a bit what one of us will do once the other's gone. It's a bridge we'll cross when we get to it, though. And if we do change our minds at some point, there's always adoption. I'm also certainly open to hosting exchange students and the like as well when we're able to, though I realize that's nothing close to being a parent.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Allow me to request some advice today. I am beginning to run out of patience with my wife's inability to even talk about any kind of life decision that requires some discussion. Doesn't have to be anything totally major but anything that I feel should require mutual discussion before we make a decision she finds, "uncomfortable to talk about." I'm a patient man but it is seriously pissing me off.

I told her that if she does not change her attitude on this I will simply make decisions for us on my own and will not seek or listen to any input you have from here on out. I am hoping this will drive some action from her. Or maybe she just wants me to decide everything? I honestly can't tell.

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm guessing the you need to decide everything part. But you better decide right.

She's east european. It's probably not a joke. That's the mans job, and reserving the right to bitch about it is hers.

Run major stuff past her so she doesn't get resentful.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I didn't know you were married. Maybe it's a cultural thing.

My wife wants to discuss why I spent $1.75 on a drink at work

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Allow me to request some advice today. I am beginning to run out of patience with my wife's inability to even talk about any kind of life decision that requires some discussion. Doesn't have to be anything totally major but anything that I feel should require mutual discussion before we make a decision she finds, "uncomfortable to talk about." I'm a patient man but it is seriously pissing me off.

I told her that if she does not change her attitude on this I will simply make decisions for us on my own and will not seek or listen to any input you have from here on out. I am hoping this will drive some action from her. Or maybe she just wants me to decide everything? I honestly can't tell.
Wait what?
Did Ukranian girl leveled up?

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
White people with good genetics who don’t have kids are a fucking waste. All this evolution to get where we are and the bloodline that dates back thousands of years, and you’re like “No I want to travel, I’m selfish, not sure if I want kids”, fucking retards. You are the tip of a tree branch that extends back to the first man, and you want to throw it away, disgusting. Let the low IQ retards out breed us, and have civilization end, because you decided to waste your extremely rare and precious life.

And all you fucking mouth breathers encouraging people to not have kids should be summarily executed for species treason. You need to have at least two kids to balance the life ratio, more is better. Reproduction is the only reason we exist.

• 2EyeRoll
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users