Marriage and the Power of Divorce

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Licked a girl's ass for the first time the other day. Kinda dig it. She loved it.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Can’t say I’ve ever done that, not something I’ve given much thought other than seems unsanitary not sure I could get past that.

Well congrats on losing you anus licking virginity

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Can’t say I’ve ever done that, not something I’ve given much thought other than seems unsanitary not sure I could get past that.

Well congrats on losing you anus licking virginity
I mean I gave the girl tongue after she ate my ass. Don't be a Savage and shower before.

iannis

Musty Nester
That's the appeal though. It's just filthy. It's just flat filthy.

That said, I'll eat butt... but I don't like a woman to eat mine. Shit tickles and it just makes me feel weird.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Would you bros date someone who gets cold sores? I don't want oral herpes on my dick. Not sure how often she gets them. She just told me she has one. Maybe a local med prof can weigh in. Paging Kuriin Kuriin

iannis

Musty Nester
Had a discusion about exactly that recently in one of these threads.

If she told you (not like she can really hide it) then she can be trusted. Transmission rates are low but they aren't zero.

Of course statistics say you probably already have the herp. So go catchem all, Ash.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Would you bros date someone who gets cold sores? I don't want oral herpes on my dick. Not sure how often she gets them. She just told me she has one. Maybe a local med prof can weigh in. Paging Kuriin Kuriin

I think you need to be more worried about your butt.

• 3Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Had a discusion about exactly that recently in one of these threads.

If she told you (not like she can really hide it) then she can be trusted. Transmission rates are low but they aren't zero.

Of course statistics say you probably already have the herp. So go catchem all, Ash.
But would you still make out and get oral if she has an open sore?

• 1Worf

Kuriin

Just a Nurse

Ha. Avoid any contact with those with open sores.

• 1Like