Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Regarding butt stuff i like to lick and to receive some tongue. I do feel bad for the wife because she had to navigate around the hemorrhoids. Also I cant stand any fingers in me thanks to the hemorrhoids.

and now you wish you knew less about me.

• 6Worf
  • 5Barf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 12 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Has anyone here ever tried putting their penis in a woman's vagina? I know it sounds weird to have literally nothing inside your asshole but I think you guys should try it some time.
Hahahahahhaha! Check out this faggot, guys!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Regarding butt stuff i like to lick and to receive some tongue. I do feel bad for the wife because she had to navigate around the hemorrhoids. Also I cant stand any fingers in me thanks to the hemorrhoids.

and now you wish you knew less about me.

Jesus dude get those fuckers sawed off. Gross. Heard u can do it yourself with some rubber bands and an x-acto blade.

Because the prostate produces some of the secretions in semen.

Interesting. So if I wanted to store up a crazy huge load of cum before sex, could I just put stuff in my butt and massage my prostate prior? Paging Kuriin Kuriin

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Its not just you. We're learning s whole lot about a whole lot of people this week. Seeing they's dicks, finding out who likes to receive gay pleasure in their ass, who's got hemmorhoids.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I don't mind receiving some mild butt play, being licked and a finger is pretty alright. My wife is not into any aspect of it though, be it giving or receiving. I don't push it because that's fine with me. It's not a huge deal on my end.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Is it gay pleasure if it's your female first cousin doing it?

First cousin is absolutely okay if we're playing by West Virginia standards.

But is it gay pleasure if it's your adopted first cousin who *identifies* as female?

• 1Mother of God

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Worse idea ever.

At the very least push your hemmorhoids back inside your anus before she eats ur asshole dude. Least u could do.

Its not just you. We're learning s whole lot about a whole lot of people this week. Seeing they's dicks, finding out who likes to receive gay pleasure in their ass, who's got hemmorhoids.
It's not gay if a guy isn't doing it. Nothing gay about butt play, as long as it's not another guy doing it. If a guy is doing it, definitely gay okay.

No homo big Noodleface Noodleface but now I want you to have your anus played with just so you know what all of us are raving about. Seriously what do I have to do to get your anus played with? Even if it's just a lick?

Last edited:

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
First cousin is absolutely okay if we're playing by West Virginia standards.

But is it gay pleasure if it's your adopted first cousin who *identifies* as female?
Yeah that's pretty gay. I could say I identify as a female and give Noodleface Noodleface an amazing licktacular rimjob and it would be very very gay even though I said I identified as a female.

Does that make sense? Definitely gay.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Jesus dude get those fuckers sawed off. Gross. Heard u can do it yourself with some rubber bands and an x-acto blade.

Interesting. So if I wanted to store up a crazy huge load of cum before sex, could I just put stuff in my butt and massage my prostate prior? Paging Kuriin Kuriin

Yes. I tend to edge some with proste stimulation.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Ah yes. The sexual limits of.putting things in my ass.
If you are a rational person, you can see a mental block for what it is. If it's something you and your wife haven't tried before, why not try it a few times for science? There are a ton of nerve endings in and around the anus, which is why assplay can be very pleasurable. If it's the 'dirty' thing you are hung up on, try it in the shower or bathtub first.

Our bodies can be lots of fun when you start using science to add new things to your sex life.

• 1Solidarity

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I enjoy that you put 'dirty' in quotes as if the anus wasnt actually a dirty place filled with chunks of poop and disease-causing pathogens. Just a mental block