Marriage and the Power of Divorce

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Yes. I tend to edge some with proste stimulation.
Any suggestions on ways/toys for beginners such as myself and Noodleface Noodleface can use to achieve maximum prostate stimulation? Nothing that looks like a penis tho cuz that's kinda gay.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I enjoy that you put 'dirty' in quotes as if the anus wasnt actually a dirty place filled with chunks of poop and disease-causing pathogens. Just a mental block
It definitely can be, but if it is right out of a bath/shower, then you are just horrible at basic personal hygiene.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
The girl I did all that shit with was exceptionally clean.

Smelled her shit once in six years of living together.

Her ass had zero smell ever.

Was a fucking modern miracle

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Any suggestions on ways/toys for beginners such as myself and Noodleface Noodleface can use to achieve maximum prostate stimulation? Nothing that looks like a penis tho cuz that's kinda gay.

Honestly, small plugs work the best. I was looking around on the intarwebs and this showed up:

Plug

Small and with a base. For lubricant, I prefer water based. If you can get your hands on it, try pot lubricant. It will be mind blowing.

• 1Solidarity

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
It definitely can be, but if it is right out of a bath/shower, then you are just horrible at basic personal hygiene.
If you're washing the inside of your anus during a shower, then we are just having very different shower experiences. And I am OK with that.

• 3Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Has anyone here ever tried putting their penis in a woman's vagina? I know it sounds weird to have literally nothing inside your asshole but I think you guys should try it some time.

Not all women have vaginers you racist.

Is it gay pleasure if it's your female first cousin doing it?

Nothing that happens between a man and a woman can be gay.

• 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Pegging is pretty gay.
Is it though? I mean, I'm not really into that, but it's still pretty much something a guy and a woman do. There's a huge gap between that and playing spitroast with Kuriin and a couple of bears at burning man.

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
We're all confusing submissive with gay. If you let a woman peg you, you aren't gay. You're just a faggot.

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 8 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Pegging is pretty gay.

You're not arguing with me bro. You're arguing with webster's dictionary and generations of language development. It's in the definition of homosexual that both parties must be of the same sex.

Unless you're playing mind games and are using gay to mean happy. In which case, well played.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
What if she's pegging you with a titty shaped dildo?

uu9pmDP.gif

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Pegging is pretty gay.
Nah it's not gay if it's a woman. Just need to make sure it's not a penis looking dildo with throbbing veins and all. Just a generic looking dildo you know. Then it's definitely NOT gay. Seriously what a bunch of homophobes in here, not secure in their sexuality.

Noodleface Noodleface

• 1Worf

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Seems like a lot of people are getting hung up on the "same sex" aspect of "that's gay". And from a semantic perspective, I can't disagree at all.

But what about the "theres nothing appealing about a dick in your ass" aspect? I think this part may be getting overlooked, is all I'm saying.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Foler tag me one more goddamn time and I will fuck you right in the ass HETEROSEXUALLY

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God